Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

About the votemap on ZE server.

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Sonerin, Jan 28, 2011

1. Jan 28, 2011
    There is a great problem when a votemap begins. Everyone votes for the first map in the selection because of panic. They are playing the game, escaping the zombies. This makes them press 1 in panic for the votemap menu to fuck off.

Here is the idea; The game will end, the scoremenu will show up, and then the votemap will begin. After the game ends.

If this suggestion is not perfect, then just change the votemap system.
  2. Sep 5, 2010
  3. Jan 28, 2011
    This suggestion is different.
  4. Sep 5, 2010
    The whole thread is a discussion on the issue. If you actually read the whole thing you will see that several suggestions were actually brought up, not just the one. Contributing there would be more efficient, but that's just me.
  5. Jul 14, 2010
    this problem is unsolvable, if u remove one people will spam 2.. half the people don't care what map is played anyway.
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    Thats not true, lots of servers just keep 1 but use it as a null vote where the actual maps are 2 and beyond thus 1 spammers still do their thing without affecting the map decision.
  7. Jan 28, 2011
    I'm not talking about that. And yes, we can solve this by starting the votemap after the game ends. Or; Being able to click the map you want to choose instead of pressing the buttons would be better. Like, a menu pops up after the game and there is a list of maps. You click the map you want to play.
  8. Jul 20, 2010
    You panic when zombies are coming to get you and a mapvote is up also? It's not that hard to just glance over and press what you want. I play ZE a lot and never panic and hit the one button. It's just people not wanting to reach another key and hit the 1 key because its just there.
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    If I knew how to do that I would.
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    Wish I could tell you, cause this would be a nice addition :razz: