Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

About them Materia Trolls

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Ghost =pF=, Mar 31, 2012

What should we do with Materia Trolls?

Kick 1 vote(s) 9.1%
Ban 1 vote(s) 9.1%
There's nothing we can do 2 vote(s) 18.2%
We'll deal with it as it happens 7 vote(s) 63.6%
  1. Mar 30, 2012
    I've noticed a lot of Materia Trolls in the Mako maps. People who get ultima when told not to, only to either immediately use it or get zombified. Also there has been gravity users who put gravity in doors where the humans have to go and earth users who trap half the team with the zombies. Is there any way to show who picks up what materia? Or a way to change the tint on the players who do so it's easier to see who has it?
  2. Feb 11, 2012
    Map is updated to v5_1 so you can't spam other players materias. I don't think you can do anything for ppl who picks ultima early example.
  3. Jul 4, 2011
    Teamkilling is considered griefing which is a punishable offense, the materia user now turns into the equivalent color when using one (gravity=black, fire=red etc) for ten seconds, making it easier to spot griefers. If there are no admins on, let one know or record them and submit a ban request. As for players not using the materia they have is up to them, we can't force them, they are not required to win the map and you can only have one materia. Also, the frequent teamkiller who used to "put gravity in doors where the humans have to go" is now permanently banned.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jul 19, 2011
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Nov 29, 2010
        We've always dealt with materia spammers. If you check our sourcebans you can see people are getting banned from ZE for materia spamming (Multiple warnings of course)
      • Jul 4, 2011
        'Materia spamming' is no longer an issue thanks to the newest version of the map where this is no longer possible.
      • Jan 21, 2011

See, I can make stupid irrelevant posts too.

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk
      • Feb 14, 2012
        You'd have to deal with this on a per case basis as you cannot be sure someone's intent was malicious.