Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Absence

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by GRUDGE, Aug 20, 2012

1. Jul 28, 2011
    As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been on the servers too much lately or been pooping out maps. I have been working a ton this summer so that I won't have to work much during the fall or spring once college starts back up.

Unfortunately, I will be very busy once school starts due to various responsibilities, and I doubt I'll be finishing any of my projects until quite some time from now. I'm still working on zm_4_the_lols and the csgo ze map that I started working on for the mapping contest. However, since I obviously didn't have time to finish that ze map in a timely fashion, I will try to merge it with a larger ze project I started back in March since they can kind of go hand in hand. This ze map is pretty huge, and I originally started making it for CSS, but I now plan to convert everything I have so far to CSGO. I haven't really released any public information on this ze map, but my goal with it is to add a lot of new concepts to the gameplay and to the environment that have never been done before. It features 3 different levels, each with 3 different levels of difficulty, and 3 different boss fights. I won't be revealing the theme or any other details of the map at this point, though, seeing as it won't be released for months/years/decades.

Anyways, I'll still hop on the servers occasionally, especially with CSGO coming out! And I'm not deserting the forums or anything, so don't rejoice just yet!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Too bad, I like it when you poop out maps, and you will continue these bowel movements until my highly addictive map fetish is cured (never).

P.S. Your fucking signature still gets me.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Sep 7, 2010
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          We know you are able to do anything grudge. Keep it up.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jul 28, 2011
            Don't fear, I plan on one day making a glorious comeback, riding the most massive dump you have ever seen!

• Informative Informative x 1
            • Nov 11, 2011
            • Jul 28, 2011
              TIL revealing sajak my darkest secrets gets them featured on the 6 o'clock evening news :doh:
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Sep 7, 2010