Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse abuse by admin

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by wtf_bob!!(butt_magik), Dec 1, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 1, 2012
    on 01 Dec around 640pm alaska time [PF] admin bebedolly, along with =pf=rayne conspired to get intentionally infected in order to infect others that were standing on one of the boxes on the map unpanic. [PF] admin bebedolly told =pf rayne= to infect her by standing on the edge of the box and allowing =pf= rayne who was in infected, in infect her, in return infecting everyone else that was standing on the box. This is a clear violantion of the rules, that repeatly come up on the server during game play.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    Certainly not abuse of anything, though it is (kinda?) against the rules.

Let's see what she has to say. @bebedolly
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    Contacted bebedolly and let her know to come reply to the thread.
  4. Oct 17, 2011
    Sorry to interrupt this thread but I think magic is completely right. As a zm player for 4 years, this is like being an edge warrior on ze because she meant to die and stab everyone on the box. I'll delete this post if it bothers you guys.
  5. Feb 1, 2011
    Were you there personally to witness this occurring Mario? If so, your post is relevant. If not please only reply if you are a witness or directly involved in what the thread is about.
  6. Nov 29, 2012
    hi guys, to explain myself there were actually a lot people on the box at that round so i had to stand out and to be honest rayne didnt even stab me so i dont even know why he was complaining and i didnt stab everyone on that box other people stabbed other people on that box. I also didnt use any admin powers do i don't know how that is even considered as admin abuse.
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    Locking since like Momo said, even if this did happen it's not technically admin abuse. Not sure what actually happened here but your claim is kinda baseless since you didn't provide any proof. I reminded bebedolly about our rule against intentional infection to stab teammates, just in case.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.