Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Abuse by Brett

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Senya, Jan 13, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 5, 2012
    So I use duck/crouch jump ( I think thats what its called) to stab few cts and that included Brett. Then he kicks me saying "Dont Bunnyhop". I told him its not bunny hopping but obviously he just ignores it.

Duck/crouch jump - You jump first while moving forward, then crouch while in the air, then immediately jump again once you land. You can't do this continuously like bhopping.

Attached Files:

2. Dec 6, 2011
    You directly bunnyhopped with 3 hops using strafing gaining acceleration without question. @Whore Island Rambo was spectating me at the time to possibly see it happen.

This was NOT borderline against the rules, it was blatantly full out.

Also please consider the 2 generous warnings I gave you not to bunnyhop as a zombie.
  3. Mar 1, 2012
    I was on but didnt see what happened. In no way did he ignore you.
  4. Jan 5, 2012
    I don't know where youre getting 3 hops from, I used a simple method of crouch/duck jump that i explained. That only takes two jumps and requires straight jump, in no way was i jumping side ways or in semi circle. I think you need to see what an actual bhop looks like.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV5FGmAEQHg

Why would I acknowledge your warning whens its not even bhopping.
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    I know exactly what bunnyhopping is, thank you.
  6. Jan 5, 2012

Lol clearly you dont, please pull out your demo of me bunnyhopping, I want an LSA to review it.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    If a demo is available I'd like to view it.
  8. Enemy Below
    This message by Enemy Below has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Jan 13, 2013, Reason: not needed.
    Jan 13, 2013
  9. Senya
    This message by Senya has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dharkk, Jan 13, 2013, Reason: not needed.
    Jan 13, 2013
  10. Mar 1, 2012
    I didn't see you bhop. I did see the aftermath and your conversation. Brett didn't ignore what you said.

Oh, and is it your responsibility to provide proof of abuse, not his. If we dont have a demo from you or Brett, this thread seems meaningless.
  11. Jan 5, 2012
    There was no bunny hop to see, but you could ride for your fellow colleague. From what I remember, he did ignore me unless I didn't see his text by accident.

If I had a demo, I would've posted it a while ago. Hopefully Brett or his bff rambo has a demo. Even if they have a demo, i know damn well they wont upload it, cause they know im right.
  12. MZez
    This message by MZez has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dharkk, Jan 13, 2013, Reason: not needed.
    Jan 13, 2013
  13. Dec 6, 2011
    There's no reason for the bickering, so please, enough. Since we both disagree with each other, from now on I will try to demo EVERY single second of the time I spend on the servers to prevent this from happening, and not just the important parts. Since it was only a kick @Senya , this does nothing to harm you, so I believe it is not a big deal. If in the future, you see abuse, I urge you to please report it here on the forums.

Please do not post in abuse threads if there is nothing to contribute besides your own opinion.
  14. MZez
    This message by MZez has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Jan 13, 2013, Reason: Thank you, but not needed.
    Jan 13, 2013
  15. Jan 5, 2012
    Lol but you still think crouch/duck jump is a bunnyhop, so it really doesnt solve anything. I will just get a demo next time you ban me for crouch/duck jump, then we'll get a consensus.. You could lock the thread.
  16. May 27, 2008
    With that said, and at your request, please in the future post a little more.. substantial evidence to back your claim.
    [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.