Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Abuse in customs

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Angel/Latino King, Feb 8, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 14, 2008
    i joined the game and i changed my name to Team 7 latino king (i had something else) as soon as i did it these 2 guys start saying shit over the mic about mexican people (too bad i didnt get their names but whatever ). then we change map and i got banned for no reason. <_< <_< <_<. there was 3 admins and none of them said shit. wtf???

[IMG]
  2. Jul 14, 2008
    the name of the admins was: IMREALLYHORNFORYOU, ASH KETCHUM, JOEY <3 Cordine.
  3. May 27, 2008
    Will the admins step up and apologize for banning Latino King?
  4. Sep 24, 2008
    imma just say i didnt ban latino king, yes i do know who did it, no i am not going to tell, the banning was suppose to be a joke since everyone got banned for 1 min, it had no relationship about anybody calling anyone mexican. latino prolly shit his pants and didnt realized that he was only banned for 1 min.
  5. Jan 10, 2009
    regardless of why...that's still admin abuse.
  6. Jul 14, 2008
    holy shit thats a mothafucking good joke!!!! banning people omfg i was laughing my ass off when i got banned for no reason. wtf???? way to attract people to the server
  7. Feb 12, 2007
    why was everyone ban for 1 min? i dont care if you were doing it for a joke or whatever do it again and ill remove you. Thats abuse, thats what causes ppl to never come back to our servers.
  8. Oct 22, 2007
    Ban thing happened to everyone, why dunno.
    Me and joey where talkin to each other and he calls me a mexican cause of my name and i called him a cuban to piss him off because he isn't. You where never apart of the convo lol. Your name had nothing to do with any of it.
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    So we know one of the admins was Viva, the other was Joey, so who's the third?
  10. May 27, 2008
  11. Oct 7, 2007

Well, I can regretfully say I was the fourth admin who banned everyone for a minute. (Except SiTrik. He had immunity.) <_< Lol.

We we're all trying to amuse each other, and I just happen to come along and kill everything. It was mostly admins and regulars. I don't think we'll lose much people over this incident considering we were all friends.

All in All, I know my behavior is out of the ordinary and unacceptable. What I did is a major no-no, and I can tell you now that it will never happen again. You have my word. <3

I'm sorry Latino that you were offended in the midst of our douchebaggory. It was nothing personal against you. My intention was to ban everyone for teh lulz. I hope this doesn't reflect what you truly think of pF. Sorrriez. <3

Sorry Plague Fest. <3
  12. Nov 24, 2007
    I came in after it happened and I thought it was pretty funny.I think some of you need to lighten the f**k up a bit.
  13. Sep 22, 2008
  14. Feb 12, 2007
    Aww, now i feel bad that it was kitty:frown: I went on a total tangent cuz i was hopeing it was a random noob admin who needed a lesson in not being a noob.... Kittys cool, she can do anything:razz: uhhh, yeh....
  15. May 31, 2008

Third admin was me btw.
  16. Jul 14, 2008
    kitty is cool :lol: :lol: its ok y'all it was only a misunderstanding. lets move on lol :biggrin: :biggrin:
  17. Mar 15, 2008
    Seems Resolved. No need to get this thread future bumped. Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.