Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Abuse - louisville_druglord

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Sicachu, Dec 26, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 3, 2013

Evidence: Screenshots.

Description: This admin froze me for cade breaking as you can see from the screenshots. We were in HotLine_Miami, and as you can see from the screenshots there is a couch blocking the teleport. When I teleported to that room I was stuck inside that couch, and I shot it away to get unstuck. Then this Admin froze me for cade breaking. Since it's the only way in there, shooting away is not consider cade breaking from what @Tony The Tiger explains it to me.

Attached Files:

1.jpg
      File size:
      254.9 KB
      Views:
      2.jpg
      File size:
      211.8 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 18, 2014
      I was there, and he was just acting with the info that he had, it isn´t abuse just a misunderstanding.
    • Oct 20, 2015
      I've heard that it is considered cade breaking no one ever told me that blocking a teleporter with a prop was illegal or wasn't considered cade breaking if someone comes in and shoots it. If you are aloud to cade break in this case im sorry for my mistake.
      Post Merged, Dec 26, 2015
      yes exactly what jeremy said. it was an misunderstanding
      • Like Like x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Jul 14, 2010
        Yeah, I have to agree with what Tony said to Sica.

This spot is similar to blocking a general passageway, similar to on lila_panic where people occasionally shoot a few props into the stairs between ct spawn and t spawn (before zombies spawn). It's a passageway to half the map and we don't say people are cade breaking for shooting them away to get by. In this case, it's a little different because it is a room, but the same idea. There's only one way into this room, and the human going in doesn't know if there's gonna be a prop there so they get stuck and can't ztele if enough time has passed so it wouldn't really be fair to call it cade breaking. Whereas cadebreaking in general, the person knows that someone is already in there and they shoot their stuff down without caring that person was there first. I can't recall this issue ever being discussed in the past (pretty unique situation), so if another LSA wants to add anything feel free. I'm going to close this up though and mark it resolved, but it is definitely a misunderstanding and not admin abuse.
        • Winner Winner x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.