Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Abuse.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by MissScourge, Apr 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 16, 2012
    It has come to my attention that many a people have disrespected me due to my voice.
    People have been telling me a sound like a british pig, Draco from the first Harry Potter series etc.

I simply cannot believe the abuse and intolerance that has been thrown at me, and the minigames server does not only do it, it actually makes me feel quite bad about myself, I would understand that many people would hate my voice but I don't want all these swears and taunts thrown at me.

'This includes but is not limited to threats against Plague Fest or its servers, racism, sexism, hate speech, and/or any form of harmful speech used only to offend someone.' This rule has been broken as have this one 'This includes but is not limited to constant swearing or crude comments. Key word is excessive. We don't give a fuck if you swear but just ensure every other word isn't one.' (Beware I don't swear often .3.)

So, please.
    Respect my voice and I, I don't think anyone should be allowed to be trolled excessively, and even when I stopped using my mic this continued.

Sincerely,
    Miss. Jelly/Sorrow
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    What you need to do is CONTACT AN ADMIN when this happens. Let an admin come in and deal with the trolls/haters. Feel free to add me for these types of incidents, I do not mind coming to help someone who is being harassed by the server. You need to let us know when this happens so we can do something about it.
  3. Jun 17, 2011
    As a girl myself, I just tend not to use my mic as much already knowing the comments that would be made, but like we've stated earlier in your other threads if it becomes too much you can always call an admin in to take care of it as well. If by chance there are admins there and they do not do something about it then please contact a higher up. You can also add me as well =) I'm always willing to help. You're not alone.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 12, 2008

sorry about the nerds that keep bugging you. they're just jelly.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        As others have indicated, you're barking up the wrong tree. It's very unlikely anyone on here that's reading this message is heeding it since they aren't individuals who would do that in the first place. Random players in-game, on the other hand, are more likely to and the issue lies with them. You need to get an admin in MG if you're being harassed and they'll deal with it if need be. Short of this you can provide proof (screenshots, demos, et cetera) of the harassment on the forums and the offending individuals may be dealt with.
      • May 27, 2008
        What Brian said, and everyone else said. Show proof and it will be dealt with.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        You can add me on your list scourge. I am on after I come from school. Whenever you want me or anything happens, I will always be there if no admins are on. Me steam account name is mariosoury if you need me. Elseway, you can add other admins and contact them.
      • Sep 22, 2010
        If you have yourself associated with the pF group, you can try and contact people whom you know or the moderators of that group, as they are the people responsible and should be able to get to you asap. Take advantage of your resources.
        I'm not sure if you have friends within the admin group but there are many that you may get along well with.
      • Nov 29, 2010
        Font that's easier on the eyes please. I can't even highlight it to read it better (Then again I just woke up)

as for the topic. If you're having problems with the players just contact admins privately by putting the @ symbol before your message.

I.E.
        @This player's being a shitbag to me
      • Dec 2, 2011
        Add me on steam i Richard+sam[pF] I am constantly on mg servers night and most days.
      • Feb 20, 2011
        I keep getting called "Wheatley" from Portal 2. Really rustles my Jimmies :arrogant:
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Jul 1, 2010
          As others have said, feel free to contact an admin when this happens. My name on steam is Dharkk.
        • May 14, 2011

Anyway, my advice to you is ignore the fags and if you want to contact an admin on the server just type "@ (message)" in team chat and it will be sent straight to an admin who can help you out, if none are on then just contact one of the people your about to add. For mg server contact me @ deadfire19 if u want some help, i'm happy to come if it will stop you getting abused.
        • Jun 10, 2011
          I wish I got called 'Wheatley', I just get called 'Hermione' :razz:
        • Jun 17, 2011
          I get called a 300lb fat girl XD but to me I just play along with it.
          If you don't show them you are offended by it, they lose their purpose in trying to troll you lol
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Mar 5, 2012
          • May 5, 2011
            Best thing to do, is mute them or contact admin if they are online or not. There is a way to mute people but i forgot how, but yea you could mute them individually. If there is any problem feel free to add me, I'm a very scary admin so they will fear me ^^
          • Jun 10, 2011
            I just tell them i'm a 35 year old man or a 12 year old boy :razz:
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Like Like x 1
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Aug 5, 2010

But ya the best solution is to play along, mute or ignore. At least that's what I think because i have never been in this type of situation.
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.