Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by XxEpicSniperxX, Jul 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2011
    Hi I was playing an escape on plague fest and I started talking and 2 older players started insulting me So I started two (sorry for that) and than an admin (I don't remember is entire name) named Ringtone started muting me and insulting me and finally BANNED me
  2. Jun 11, 2011
    I really think Brosiden and Jamal should have been punished way before anything else...
    The admins name is Ringtones by the way.
  3. Jul 14, 2011
  4. Jun 25, 2011
    you kept whinning about how stupid the maps were and stared fights then we stared to warn you then you sayed we were abusing you then I muted you then we unmuted you then you stared bad mouthing admins and how you would join admin to abuse other people then you were kicked for 1 day
  5. Jun 21, 2011
    Actually, I was the one who banned you. Yes, other player were trolling you but you were warned multiple times by multiple admins and muted on several occasions. After muting and unmuting you several times, you proceeded to bash admins. You even continued to troll in the chat after being muted. When I kicked you, everyone stopped trolling but then you came back and started trolling again causing everyone else to do so as well. Every time I see you, you create problems causing other player to troll back. As for Jamal and Brosisdeon, only one person can do so much. Other admins should have jumped in as well.
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    You failed to create the topic correctly so the topic is being closed.
    Good day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.