Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Accidental spam, help

Discussion in Help Desk started by Pearlsnaps, Dec 10, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 8, 2012
    Hi, I was playing on December 9th when I accidentally spammed my bind key a couple times and said I got banned. About 15 minutes later, I somehow get unbanned and start playing again. Well today on the 10th, it says i'm banned from the server again from what happened on the 9th. Some weird stuff but can I please get an unban, sorry for the mishap, won't happen again.
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Mar 12, 2008
      I remember this. You spammed your RTV bind, SM banned you. You were still able to rejoin because SM was acting wacky at the time. Since then, it was fixed, and it remembered your ban.

I remember you also did a certain something else in that particular timeframe that you have also been banned for in the past. However, a root will have to act on this one.

You triggered the ban on the minecraft map, and were playing after the map change on rooftop escape if memory serves.

EDIT: Or @PeNguiN, it seems he unbans most command spammers these days
      Taters, Dec 10, 2012 Last edited by Taters, Dec 10, 2012
    • Sep 8, 2012
      Alright, thanks. I guess I just am gonna have to wait for a root for the time being
    • Jan 21, 2011
      • Like Like x 1
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        I hope I'm not dragging the thread down by saying that I got banned the other day too lol. All these players hitting/spamming the commands "negative" "it's gonna blow" "get over here" annoying the hell out of me so I binded "say go **** yourself" and pressed it 5 times - ended up ****ing myself over and having a good laugh about it for being a retard :laugh:

I learned a valuable lesson.
      • Sep 8, 2012
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.