Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Account Transfer

Discussion in Help Desk started by Ra1n, Oct 21, 2015

1. Dec 31, 2013
    Would someone with ftp access be willing to transfer my data to a new account? My friend got me VAC banned today (yeah i know what a cock) and I can no longer play on VAC secure servers. So please let me know if you will do this for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

old account: STEAM_0:1:64569785
    new account: STEAM_0:0:148050429
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Ah, the ol' friend got me VAC banned play, works every time!
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Dec 31, 2013
        yeah cuz I'd totally use hacks on an account I have over 3000 hours on
      • Jan 3, 2013

[IMG]
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jul 14, 2010
        • Oct 29, 2010
          I mean, I'd sooner install hacks myself than let someone else use my account, but meh!
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Pretty sure you use some kind of script. You told me you use configs too. Must there be a reason you avoid Kawaii? pF doesn't know it's nearly impossible to tell if these players hack or not. That's why some say spinach used an optimizer and some argued he was wrongly accused, but there's no way to prove 100% he's guilty or innocent. Loof too, but can't catch Loof. I do believe your VAC has a reason though. You fucked up, dude. Shoulda stayed away from those things, even the littlest that'll give VAC a reason to tag you. As for the FTP, why don't you do it yourself?
          Orange, Oct 21, 2015 Last edited by Orange, Oct 21, 2015
        • Oct 13, 2011
          Scripting is ok as long as you can get away with it :cat: Gratz on the vac
        • Feb 8, 2013
          No, it's absolutely ok because being on some servers will give you a higher latency, but you're right. Don't get caught by VAC.