Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

acehigh's maps

Discussion in Completed Maps started by Acehigh, Apr 14, 2011

1. Apr 14, 2011
    hello my name is tony smith aka acehigh.

im in love with map making and started in 2001 with the old hl1, i took along break from the css to play wow which i have now grown tired of so i started mapping again about nov last year, i maped for ig, which went under but my 3 maps were wented the best on there. my friend duke told me about this great place that loves mappers and a good admin system, so i took i look at none of my maps are on the list i think you should have alook at them as there very fun,

this is a muilt game map based around a hell theme, its also my 1st map i made, people seem to love it and im glad how it came out

my 2rd map, i came up with this idea from watching sonic 3, the last boss and i love the idea, im planning on doing a course map with a sonic theme like this,
    your on a moving platfome that head up, dodge moving stuff then face 2 boss battle. its alot fun good music.

this video was not made by me. i found on youtube last week. no sound from the video is in the map.

by far my best map. its a very nice looking map i made all the texturexs my self, it takes alot of skill to beat this map but most people can do it.
    and a very wried music

all of these maps are played alot on other mg servers and i love for them to be played here, i love to join the community.
    im working on a huge mini game map that is going really well. i would love some feedback and a cookie

2. Jun 4, 2006
    These look great, especially your latest. They will definitely get added and tested, if the response overall is good we'll add them to the map rotation. Thanks for sharing 'em and welcome to the community! :thumbsup:

Edit: Seems Mg_ig_hellmix was already added/tested and possibly got denied. No idea who added or tested it though, was probably Josh, maybe he'll post why. At any rate, adding the other 2 for testing.
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    mg_ig_hellmix was on our mg server, and I liked it a lot.

I believe Rets added it and tested it and we played it a few times after that. I think it may have gotten lost when the server crashed?
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    Always great to see new mappers! You seem like a really nice guy, and I love the way your maps look! They seem like a ton of fun and I can't wait to test them / play them - hopefully they get added to rotation!

Welcome to PlagueFest!! We love our mappers here :wub:
  5. Feb 17, 2011
    i am glad u joined here ace :smile:
    told u they will apreciate ur maps here :grin:
    and i played all of them on IG and loved them all
    and cant wait for ur new one m8 :grin:
  6. Apr 14, 2011
    awsome wow i feel the love :smile:

Mg_ig_hellmix i have never had problems with it. is played alot. i have alook in to it. thanks

sweet im on vent atm if u have any problem witht he other 2 maps. thanks alot guys :smile:
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    He may have just forgotten to add it to the rotation or something. I'll test it again.
  8. Jan 21, 2011
    Yes pl0x.
  9. Feb 12, 2011
    It was tested and retslag said he would add it to the rotation.

Conclusion : He probably forgot to add it.
  10. Apr 14, 2011
    well just played all 3 maps on the mg server and people seem to like them, im glad you like them, im working on a big muilt game map atm
  11. Mar 30, 2011
    if we had more maps like the video i would get in to ZE,
  12. Feb 21, 2007
    guess i forgot
  13. Jun 4, 2006
    nah you didn't, hellmix was in the rotation. Added course but left out breakfree for now, haven't seen how it does with lots of players.