Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Add 24/7 panic maps to ZM?

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Nayr, May 11, 2014

1. Apr 24, 2012
    I was just thinking since noone really plays on the 24/7 panic server as much anymore, maybe we could add some of the cool lila panic maps from the 24/7 panic onto the ZM server. It would give us more maps to choose from and spice up the ZM server with a little more "newness" of maps. Im open to suggestions from the community and I just want to throw this out there. I think it would be cool to have new maps on our ZM server. What do you guys think?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012
      As an old 24/7 panic player, I really like your idea. Actually, that's an understatement but whatever. We already have Unpanic, Firewall, panic_|_v3 and panic_beach. Seems that we already have quite a few maps that are panic-influenced already.

However, there are far better maps from 24/7 panic server than the maps we currently have added on Zombie Mod but that is entirely based on my own opinion. If we can't add a few maps from 24/7 panic server (which is empty almost all the time by the way) how about replacing some of the panic maps that we already have and see what the people think? If people dislike the idea of replacing one or another, then that's it with my idea I guess lol. Anyway, love your idea Ryan.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I wouldn't mind SOME of them. Like, the ones that are very different from Lila. Like Space Base, Spaghetti, and maybe the Lego one (it's quite different, but same basic layout outside from what i remember) But definitely not a lot or all of them. God, you people and your #1 nominations picking Lila Panic maps all day as it is, RIP any fun. There are so many maps that hardly get played because of nominations.
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
          The Lego-based panic map is pretty similiar to the original version, basement slightly different and upstairs some added buildings. You can for sure tell it's a panic map without doubt.
        • May 15, 2011
          Why don't the people who nominate the panic maps on ZM play on the 24/7 panic server. :C Bring back Panic 2014.

But since panic will undoubtedly never come back, I like this idea. I might actually have a reason to play again. Maybe.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Dec 27, 2012
          • Mar 8, 2013
            bring over the ones that stand out from the rest, like spaghetti panic, space base, and maybe lila wow style. I don't want to see ZM flooded with fullbright, container-textured crap.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 1, 2011
              There were some garbage maps on there but there were also some really good ones. I think it's a great idea to bring some of them over to ZM!
              • Like Like x 1
              • Feb 25, 2014
                As long as they bring in difference I'm ok with it.
              • Dec 27, 2012
                Yes yes yes! I just want to let you know though that lila_wow_style was never popular on 24/7 panic and people always complained about the map being bad and whatnot.
              • Feb 13, 2014
                I have not played on the 24/7 panic server much so I don't know many of these maps. However, I have noticed a few times players asking if there are any new maps on the zm server. I think it would be a great idea to add something new.
              • Jun 4, 2012
                i think that would be awesome to have some of the newer panic maps up great suggestion @Nayr
              • Mar 13, 2014
                I support this suggestion gotta love Lila Maps
              • Apr 12, 2014
                This sounds like a great idea, as someone who plays the panic maps on ZM at least 3 times a day now, if we either added or replaced (The ones in rotation now with new ones) it may still please people's Panic-Craze and it would bring some new variety to the rotation
              • Feb 3, 2012
                I wouldn't mind having some old lila panic maps back on ZM. :thumbsup: