Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Add Bulgaria to White List

Discussion in Help Desk started by opalqnka, Jun 2, 2014

1. Jan 5, 2014
    Hello guys,

As the title suggests - I have a request to add Bulgaria to the White list on the zombie escape server.
    I will be returning home in a couple of weeks and I will be staying there for at least a year. I love being able to communicate with the team and provide occasional guidance (and communicating with the teammates is what makes zombie escape enjoyable for me).
    I checked and I only saw few other Bulgarian players who rarely join. Anyways, English is compulsory foreign language in 99% of the schools so even if someone new joins and starts talking I'm sure they will do so in English.

I would be grateful if you consider this request!

• Like Like x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Man has done his research. And I'm sure Bulgarians speak English fine, based off their names of course:

• Mar 4, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Bulgaria has been added to the white list on all servers. Thanks for making it easy by having the stat info ready, @opalqnka
        • Like Like x 1
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Jan 5, 2014
          Thank you for adding! :beer: