Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Adding "Use of an Illegal Spot"

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Taelz, Sep 14, 2011

1. Jun 30, 2011
    Now im known for my bad ideas, but when ever im to lazy to type out someones name to ban him, like today, \I was playing with a player who repeatedly kept using illegal spots over about 5 maps, so finally i banned him for an hour (After he had never listened once when i said thats an illegal spot get out. Slish was there with me) and when i was going through the menu for the reason, i usually pick General exploit of the server/map/game but i was just thinking that there should be an option for "Use of an illegal spot" or what ever, i know that falls under General exploit of the map :/ So IDK and this is probably a bad idea knowing me >.>
  2. Jul 14, 2008
    You can just modify the ban directly from Sourcebans, or type the reason instead of using the admin menu. There is an option also in the admin menu "type own reason" that lets you use the admin menu and type the reason in chat once you have chosen the player, time and all that. :shock:
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Ooooor use the chat shortcut like a normal person. :razz:

@ban momo 60 "hes a racist bitch"
  4. Jan 5, 2007
    I can't remember the last time I used the admin menu to issue a ban or anything. I just type it all out now since it's so much faster.