Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Abuse Again

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Google, Oct 18, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 1, 2010
    This [pF]Agoraphobic Nosebleed abused me again (2nd time) First time i didnt reported him coz i was nice now he did again. I dont know what is his problem. I didnt to anything thats against rules. Here is my screenshot.
    [IMG]

I'm here over 2 years on this server and always playing nice! And this guy makes me to not play again here!
    Sorry for my bad english!
  2. Aug 25, 2009
    I was trying to get the name of a blocker and your pecker ass kept shootin me so I couldnt focus the aim on him also makin me lag. Thats why I froze you. Sorry for the inconvienence.
  3. Feb 1, 2010
    Liar! You have no right to froze me for no reason!
  4. Apr 4, 2009
    Go to spec to do it if people are shooting you, no reason to freeze a human.
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    no but ur post gets deleted since its just trolling
  6. Apr 9, 2007
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    In an admin abuse thread? It is retarded and wrong.

Lets stay on topic shall we?
  9. Mar 12, 2008
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    Matters that have done expired their attention level.
  11. Jul 23, 2010
    I guess my question is..Did you die because of it? Or was it just an inconvenience to be frozen?
  12. May 11, 2010
    +1

Lock please?
  13. Sep 7, 2010
    The picture plainly shows him being killed by axio with 3 seconds of freeze left femm.

Edit: It's probably just me... but i really don't think any admin should be getting a free kill off of a freeze.
  14. Jul 14, 2010

I try not to kill people but i only kill people myself when A: player zombies fail, B: no zombies around C: or when i happen to slap someone off a ledge and they happen to land on my head xD
  15. Jul 23, 2010
    My bad. The picture was so big when I scrolled over I didn't see the top right.

Anyways. I don't know why this topic is being locked so quickly as I don't see a real conclusion.

A player (who is also a regular) got frozen and killed. It wasn't necessary.
  16. Feb 21, 2007
    I think you shouldn't shoot him next time he's doing something. Just saying. He shouldn't have to go to spec if he catches a person rule breaking, imo.

Sometimes I wanna play the game and not have to keep popping in and out of spectate to catch one damn person. That would be too much. It would not inconvenience me and would generally be quicker to type in one cmd, not two.

@spec self, find the person in question, @teleport/freeze/kick/slap.

Versus

Look to get a name, @punishment.

I think the victim is at fault by preventing the admin from doing his job.

Then again, maybe Nosebleed could have asked Google to stop shooting so he could get a name.

And that's just what I think.
  18. Jul 23, 2010
    Whoa. So a player should be punished in a position where they are doing nothing wrong?

I may not like having to go to spectate all the time but if it is what I have to do to make sure players are following the rules..then I do it.

Google did exactly what a human would do to approaching zombies. Shooting them.

I damn well don't expect players to sacrifice their lives because I'm too lazy to go into spectate.

No one was prevented from doing their job..a player was prevented from playing the game in a fair setting.
  19. May 11, 2010
  20. Feb 1, 2010
    You just come to this thread to troll. This is stupidis thing i readed.

First i didnt know what is he doing all i know that i caught him in that corner and shooted him. I think he get mad and freeze me for nothing!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.