Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Admin Abuse Brett & Arsis

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Satsukii, May 31, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 11, 2012
    Everytime I'm on the MG Server, Brett thinks its funny to slap me & stuff. Now Arsis thinks it's funny and joined, slapping me with dmg of a raceroad and stuff, and he !gags & !silence me for nothing. He says I would chat spam but I haven't wrote something then. And Brett toggled beacon on me while playing smashfloor so I get targeted

Proof:
    2012-05-31_00001 2012-05-31_00002 2012-05-31_00003 2012-05-31_00004 2012-05-31_00005

Info:
    Peilsignal means Toggle Beacon
    geohrfeigt means slap
    geknebelt means !gag
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    what the heck is this? You poke fun and then randomly do this crap? I guess I don't deny this obviously, but this is pretty random that you turn around with this.
  3. Jan 11, 2012
    In the beginning it was okay when you did it once. But in time, it broke out into a annoyance. I told you to stop, but then arsis thinks its funny and joined this and the spamm of abusing began. I had no problem with it but too much is enough. I told you i was not joking. Im totally serious about that.
  4. May 14, 2011
    I guess I cannot deny the truth of this, I have been present while this happened but always kept out of it and thought it was some sort of private joke.

I thought you were friends or something. Breaks my heart to see this abuse thread. :heartbroken:

Maybe satsuki just had enough?
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    No he did this on purpose. All this is, is something to get me in trouble and try to make it look like im abusing to add onto the other abuse thread.
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    This is why abusing players, even in jest, is not okay. I hope this is very clear.
  7. Jan 11, 2012
    Im not trying to take you in trouble. I have no use in this. I just want you to know that I'm not joking and I don't want this anymore.
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    Not abusing, this is a complete setup. @Satsukii please post the chat of what you said so others can see...
  9. Jan 11, 2012
    Closed it when you deleted me from steam..

The main part was that you asked me if I'm joking or not, "19:29 - Satsuki | そらのおとしも: oh and i was never joking, srsly get a gf" was my very last sentence, had it in Copy & Paste

And I'm not trying to get you into any trouble, I'm not that kind if person. It's just too much.
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    I can't imagine what was possibly said to make it seem like this was okay.

I don't really see a need for this thread to continue, just know that this abuse has to stop now.

Will be locking shortly.
  11. May 27, 2008
    This said it best. I don't know any other way to add to this.
  12. Mar 31, 2010
    I was on the server when this happened. I, too, saw it as it was some sort of private joke between them. It doesn't help you Satsukii that you wanted me to gag/kick the others as well. But then again, I don't know how long this has been going on for, but I'm only commenting on what I saw today, and it seems you were in on it telling me to gag/kick the others.
  13. Jan 11, 2012

I never had something against it in the beginning, it just became annoying when it became to much and even Arsis joined.
  14. Dec 6, 2011
    Obviously understand the severity of this now, will make sure it doesn't happen again.
  15. Oct 29, 2010
    Just please understand this, I'm hearing more and more about this lately, it needs to stop.

Locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.