Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Admin abuse by Nayr

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by AntonKen, Feb 25, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 25, 2013
    Nayr froze me out reson in css in ze and lied that he did not, when he froze me he made me get kill on css and he said he did not and if i did not stop he will ban me. at last there was many people there agreed with me he also said if i did not report him i also will get banned. But many people and admins say also i should report him when they find out that he froze me and lied.
  2. Aug 5, 2010
    Can you get proof of this happening? Ex Screenshot or Demo?
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    I was in the game after they did it and I believe that Nayr was telling the truth and didn't abuse. It's like I said earlier, If you don't have a demo then there's no proof.
  4. Sep 14, 2008
    this. if you can get some kind of proof, it would be easier.
  5. Feb 25, 2013
    I GOT PROOF GIVE ME A MOMENT and ill uhh figure out how to give you my 5 screen shots...
    edit: ok i needa make the screen shot smaller or something how do i do that :grin:
    edit edit: http://steamcommunity.com/id/aquamoo/screenshots heres my screen shot list they should be the top 5 soo theirs the proof
    edit edit edit: just ignore the other stuff >.>
    AQUAMOO, Feb 25, 2013 Last edited by AQUAMOO, Feb 25, 2013
  6. Aug 5, 2010
    Try imgur or paint to just mark down the important parts but it would be best for a whole picture.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    It appears Nayr's name isn't the same as it is on the forums, which is a problem.....

@benmytot @JJeezery Dechamp

(PS. Jeezery fix your name :neutral:)
  8. Feb 25, 2013
    so what your saying is that your admin is using a false name on your forums / in your game?
  9. Vigdís The Old Wolf
    This message by Vigdís The Old Wolf has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Feb 25, 2013, Reason: We'll handle this, HIV..
    Feb 25, 2013
  10. May 27, 2008
    @ryan335 Here's a link to his purchase thread. He said "stfu i didnt freeZe you" at 6:42:27 am PST, so if logs from within that time frame could be pulled it'd be very useful and I'd appreciate it. I don't necessarily like it when admins lie to try and cover themselves up, cause we've got everything on record. It's best if Nayr came in and just owned up to his wrongdoings.
  11. Feb 25, 2013
    Nayr actually froze him. I saw sm message, but he didn't give any reason & warning for it. Afterwards Nayr was claiming in chat + mic that he didn't freeze him don't know why? After all its only 1 freeze.
    EDIT: I forgot to say that map was mako and it happened during those yellow stairs where usually people bhop so it might not be false.
    titty, Feb 25, 2013 Last edited by [T_T], Feb 25, 2013
  13. Feb 25, 2013
    im doing this cause he was being rude threatening and denying it with all his effort as shown in the screen shots
  14. Sep 14, 2008
    Doesn't matter if it was 1 freeze. Shouldn't happen without reason or warning.
  15. Alexander Romanov
    This message by Alexander Romanov has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dani, Feb 25, 2013, Reason: Not needed, but ty.
    Feb 25, 2013
  16. Jed
    This message by Jed has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kyle, Feb 25, 2013, Reason: Chen.
    Feb 25, 2013
  17. Sep 14, 2008
    I asked Nayr to respond about 40 mins ago...
  18. Haplo
    This message by Haplo has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kyle, Feb 25, 2013, Reason: Chen.
    Feb 25, 2013
  19. Mar 12, 2008
    Not necessarily.The two can be completely separate if they wish. It just helps if they're the same for easier communication.

Thanks for delivering too.
  20. Jed
    This message by Jed has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kyle, Feb 25, 2013, Reason: Chen.
    Feb 25, 2013
  21. Haplo
    This message by Haplo has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kyle, Feb 25, 2013, Reason: Chen.
    Feb 25, 2013
  22. Kyle
    This message by Kyle has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kyle, Feb 25, 2013, Reason: Chen.
    Feb 25, 2013
  23. Apr 4, 2009
    @Nayr (fixed from ryan335), when you use commands it doesn't display your name in chat. When others use commands you can see their name.

[IMG][IMG]

I have a feeling this was a mistake (hopefully wasn't @aim), he's new and probably didn't know what the display looks like.

@dillinger
    Haplo, Feb 25, 2013 Last edited by Haplo, Feb 25, 2013
  24. Feb 1, 2011

Oh yeah, I trained him. I contacted him on Steam and let him know to reply.
  25. Apr 24, 2012
    earlier today when i was in this server i was playing the game, and this guy AnToken accused me of freezing him.. i told him that i did not. There were other admins on the server, but my name was the only one with the admin tag, so he must have though i did it. I repeatedly told him that i did not. He continues to harass me and i told him that if he had proof post it. otherwise i told him to stop harrasing me or i wold ban him. This went on for an extended period of time and then i finally left. After i left i changed my name back, removing the Admin tag to avoid future incidents like this. I have nothing to hide, ill my name back Again if you got proof post it otherwise stop harassing me.
    -Nayr
    Post Merged, Feb 25, 2013
    ill change my name back if necessary
  26. Jan 21, 2011
  27. Apr 24, 2012
    i just went back and looked at his proof.. i guess i hit my bind key by mistake. It wasn't Intentional.. earlier it just said source mod froze him.. NOT nayr.. but i see it on the screenshot.. it was a total accident
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.