Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Abuse by RxN (Fail admin)

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by XxTenTenxX, Feb 24, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 24, 2012

I have been playing on the server for a while now. But yesterday..i was banned by rxn For telling him that, he abused his power. He was telling easymp3 not to spam his mic , which he wasnt really spamming. He muted him. and after that he wasnt really spamming at all..but he got kicked, and i told rxn that he was abusing his admin power. And he started telling me that don't talk back to admin..???? I was just pointing out what he was doing wrong.. and when i told him that..ill be talking to other admin about you.. Then he banned me ? i wasnt breaking rules. or anything ?? im cool with other admin in the server..But banning me for 1 day..ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!! 1h is understandable..Theres no reason for him to even bann me in the first place..IDG a shit about level 4 admin. when he ABUSE his freaking admin power..FUCk the Level 4.
  2. Jun 4, 2006

https://plaguefest.com/rules/global -

If you truly disagreed with how RXN was handling matters, you should have gathered any evidence if possible and came to the forums first. Arguing in-game is not the route to take. As per the punishment guidelines the ban can be anywhere from 1 hour to 1 day, RXN chose the latter. Whether or not the latter was actually fair is beyond me, as I wasn't in-game nor do I know what transpired. RXN can reduce or remove the ban but that's on him.
  3. Jul 4, 2011
    Taken directly from the rules which is pretty much self explanatory;

7.) Do not disrespect or interfere with admins doing their jobs.
    Note: If you disagree with a certain admin's actions, post about it on our forums and let us know.
    This includes arguing with admins regarding their decision on things.
    You shouldn't have started argueing with him in the first place

Edit: Brian beat me to it.
  4. Feb 24, 2012
    okay But 1 day bannned ???? cmon thats bs
  5. Apr 4, 2009
    Think 1 day was a good amount.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feb 24, 2012
      Straight up kicked first1!!Then Banned? Weres the mute warning ? If easymp3 comes back..He knows what happend, since he got banned as well.
      For banning me..Bs for a day
    • Apr 4, 2009
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Not everything warrants a warning, we have escalation procedures and excessive mic spam (singing, music, etc) can be handled with an immediate mute - then the warning, and an unmute. RXN did nothing wrong, you are in the wrong. Take your day ban and come back when you've calmed down. Enjoy your day off! :thumbsup:
      • Like Like x 3
      • Apr 4, 2009
      • Jun 4, 2006
        then what the fuck is he complaining about, fuck this guy for wasting our time... :reallypissed:

it's a real shame that 99% of abuse reports are from players who are pissed because they broke the rules and got handled, or is it a shame? Suppose its a good thing, but damn them all to hell for wasting our precious minutes in the day.
        • Agree Agree x 8
        • Aug 2, 2010
          Just because you were enjoying shooting the shit with the guy I muted on the mic does not make it OK. Popping an attitude when I was polite to you the entire time is even more inappropriate. Please do go talk to apple, ariss, and doc about me. I would love to see what kind of repercussions I'll be facing when you are finished speaking with them. I could care less if people are complaining about someone yelling, singing, and in general, spamming the mic. Like I said to you on the server, rules are rules and they are not something to be enforced only when people are complaining. I also gave you several warnings, where as I'm known as an admin that gives one warning, and one warning only. I was feeling nice yesterday hence the opportunities I gave you to shut your pie hole and get on with playing the game. I was going to just ban you for an hour until you decided threatening me by saying you'll talk to other admins like that should've scared me. Let this be a lesson to you. Don't think you're above our rules and don't ever think trying to push other admins around with threats is ok on our servers.

Next time you want to complain to an admin, stick with the forums and only if they're using their powers for something other than enforcing the rules we have in place.

Enjoy the rest of your ban and remember to follow the rules.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Aug 2, 2010
            • Like Like x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Apr 9, 2007
              • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
              • Aug 2, 2010
                • Winner Winner x 1
                Thread Status:
                Not open for further replies.