Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

admin abuse Churma and Slish

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by adic1900, Sep 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 10, 2011
    admins Slish and churma killed me because i was to close to the side of the boxes we were on
  2. Jun 4, 2006

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/788-how-to-post-player-abuse-and-admin-abuse-complaints/

proof or more info, follow the format or don't bother. I'm not going to play detective and attempt to decipher what happened based on your lousy description.
  3. Mar 20, 2011
    Adic, cool story, next time please type in !illegal in chat like you where told though chat. Make the game a fair game for all players. Enjoy your stay at PF and have fun.

Cheers!
  4. Jun 4, 2006

Doesn't tell me anything other than they had to slap and burn you apparently for not 'moving back' - I have no idea what map this is on or where you are in the map. It sounds to me though you were in an illegal spot and they were informing you to get out of it, you didn't listen so they slapped and burned you. Churma says you didn't check !illegal which is the command that lists the illegal spots in any map on the ZM server(s). If this is all you have, I see no abuse and you need to read the rules and learn the illegal spots. Of course, this is all just speculation since I still don't really know exactly what happened, but I highly doubt you'll come forth with anything that will change this theory.
  5. May 20, 2011

Player moneymaddness88 was in Two different illegal spots in One round. In the first illegal spot he was in, I've warned him twice and he moved out nicely as told to (on top of red crates, crouch spot). He got down and moved to another illegal spot (on top of pipes, crouch spot). There I warned him 3 times to move back from there, but didn't listen. I slapped him once and still saw he wasn't going to, then slapped him off it. Admin Churma witnessed it and put him on fire. I could've freeze him but zombies couldn't get to him as I was standing on top of a box where zombies need to get on first in order to get him. I sadly don't remember the map name, nor do I have any proof. But I think the console output says enough. Please go through the rules and find out about the illegal maps in a map before coming to the forum stating admin abuse.
    I hope you enjoy your stay.

P.S.: I was more patient with him then I should have been, as he listened the first time.
    Regards, Slish.
  6. Mar 2, 2010
    Sounds like a whiny bitch. I would have just set him on fire to start with after he had already been told to get out of one crouch spot, and went to yet another crouch spot. Lucky I wasn't there.
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    Since this appears to be resolved and I have not heard from the OP since, :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.