Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Admin Abuse - DeeKushman

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by sourcream, Sep 18, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 9, 2013
    I play here for a long time, and I almost never saw a LSA or Management makes a vote so often like he is doing this last few days(I don't know when he was promoted to Lvl3) but it's kinda boring now.
    The map was changed, was chosen, and just cause he doesn't like, he decides to make a VOTE!.
    Just for notice, the map was lila panic v3, and there were around 40 players, 15 more than the previous map, and it was in the very beginning.

I know the majority voted yes, but there are a bunch of circunstances that can make that happen(player is zombie and is lazy to play zombie then want to change map; option 1 2 or 3; influenced by the admin, and stuff like that)
    It's not the first time he does that, I figured it out that everytime he is in the server and there is no other LSA or superior on the server and he does not like the map, he makes a vote not only to change a map, but to a specific one, like he did today.

I told him, that for example would be a good situation to make a vote if 30 players type rtv and 2 or 3 don't, that's reasonable(But I would never do that if I were level3).

I'm just asking you guys opinions about that, I have nothing against Kush, but I think he is abusing this power he was conceived to make a vote. (Imo to make a vote should be eligible only to LSA+)
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Aug 2, 2014
      Made a vote majority said yes as well with other admins sorry bud just because you didn't want to go to a different map doesn't mean everyone else did don't cry about it. cheers :beer:
    • Dec 9, 2013
      And if all the players want to play one round per map, you would like to see the map changing every 5 minutes? There is no logical on your point, and no fun as well
    • Apr 26, 2015
      Its happened before with rtvs. If you want to get upset over something get mad at democracy.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Aug 2, 2014
        No you don't see me making votes every single map people were complaining about the map me as well so i made a vote majority said yes and as well with all of the other admins online as well. You are over exaggerating about this entire situation saying i am abusing me power that in fact i am not i was fair you just didn't want a map change sorry bud.
      • Feb 8, 2013
        I mean, as long as 85 percent of the majority plus admins agreeing on the map change, there's nothing you can do about that, bud. Sorry.
      • Dec 9, 2013
        The pictures of the chat history shows that there were no RTV.

beforevote 1[IMG]
        [IMG]
        beforevote 2

aftervote1[IMG]

aftervote2[IMG]
        Post Merged, Sep 18, 2015
        Anyways, there are some things that never changes. What I have to do I guess is just leave when this happens again. Sorry to spam the forum.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Aug 2, 2014
          You are still getting no where with this :bugeyes::silly:
          Post Merged, Sep 18, 2015
          Now that you are right.
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Why do I see you calling me in the chat? I haven't been on at all. You're right about "Orange is love, Orange is life." though.
        • Aug 2, 2014
          I thought it was you online but it was someone else stealing your name :crying:
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Ehhh. I get that a lot. Don't mistaken it to be me though.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jul 20, 2010
            Pretty sure that source mod commands don't show up on stats like rtv. I just tested it out and it doesn't. Only way rtv will show up is if you already used it once or you put a space before so it doesn't see it as a source mod command.

Also looking at stats it looks like the server dropped in population during lila panic went from around 40 down to around 25 players. Maps were switched to unpanic and the server pop started to climb slowly.

View attachment 10644

The admin got permission first from a root admin, that if a majority of the server and admins wanted a map change he could do a vote for it. The server population was dropping as well and he changed it to a popular map that brings people in. If the map change was agreed on by all admins and permission granted by a root along with a majority of the players I see no abuse here.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Aug 20, 2011
              Hello, i'm not getting involved at all nor taking sides, though i want to add in my opinion, Kush i know me and you never had a problem.

By reading the chat logs, that was unprofessional of you by being sour yourself, those comments were unnecessary, i don't think that's how you want to be known and i sure don't, you're my friend but we are also part of staff in this community and we have to respect our rules & guidelines and act in a mature and professional manner when dealing with issues, otherwise that's why people get mad or rage and come to the forums.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Just take it in consideration, overall you can vote but vote in a fair way where all players can be happy, if the majority is happy then it's fine i totally agree but we also have to make sure we try to make both sides [I'm not sure what the right word for this is] Happy, comfortable, or agreeable.... if you are indeed voting to change the map because you don't like it, that's totally wrong, even if you vote and it passes, you're still making the vote because you don't like the map, i know we might not like some maps but why ruin the fun for others? to enjoy the game when we want and how we want because we have authority? does't seem fair at all.

Last but not least, Let's try to get past this and start fresh, maybe try to keep the voting to a minimum or something, but let's all get along like a community should smoke a toke and enjoy the game. @sourcream this really was not a case of Abuse, maybe try contacting another admin or higher up LSA'S and talk to them and see if they can help you before making a thread because it pissed you off, just try to resolve this the most peaceful way, we don't want to make anyone upset and start something bigger than it should be, i completely understand where you are coming from, i would also be mad at map changes every time someone does not like a map but i would not consider making a thread of abuse without talking to someone with higher authority or getting another admin's opinion first, that's about it, other than that please enjoy the game guys and try to get along like we should be.

Damn it bad you got to here first :frown: Then again if root gave him permission then the green flag is a go.
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Apr 18, 2014
                It´s called democracy son. If people voted theres no abuse.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Aug 20, 2011
                  Bounce Jeremy. I just said there was no abuse, its an "opinion".
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Apr 26, 2015
                    I've seen more back talk in flame wars on the server in the past, those comments are nothing out of a norm.
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Dec 9, 2013
                      Thanks PurpleHaze for a veteran point of view. Yeah like I said before, this is just me asking about yours OPINIONS about the issue, it's not like right or wrong, but unethical in my opinion.
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Funny Funny x 1
                      • Mar 26, 2012
                        I don't know if Badgriuel wanted this to be left open or not, but it looks like people who weren't involved are starting to post their opinions, some bickering, and it wasn't abuse. Locked and marked as not abuse.

Sourcream, please provide evidence next time too. A condump, screenshot of console, or a demo would be useful. The burden is on you to provide it.

Anyone who wasn't involved, please do not post. Only people involved with useful information or evidence should be posting in admin abuse threads.
                        • Agree Agree x 3
                        • Funny Funny x 1
                        • Winner Winner x 1
                        Thread Status:
                        Not open for further replies.