Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Admin Abuse from apollo13

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Kinitor, Nov 8, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 8, 2013
    I was banned for quote on quote "mic spamming" because they couldn't understand me because of my accentbecause I'm black. Then I was called a "faggot" by the admin and multiple others. They weren't muted or warned or anything.

Then when I WASN'T EVEN IN THE GAME (I tabbed out because I was going to log out) I was banned for apparently mic spamming when I wasn't saying anything. I don't understand why admins get to discriminate and call me a faggot
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    Do you have any proof to back up your claims (screenshots, chat logs, demo)? Usually we require something like that on admin abuse reports.

We will see what @apollo has to say I guess.
  3. Oct 18, 2012
    I was there. You were mic spamming and making random noises into the mic. You wern't alt tabbed out And you wern't "Talking in an accent".
  4. May 11, 2011
    First, you were not talking with an accent you were making noise in the mic and that is why you were muted and then banned.
    Second, i did not call you a faggot.
    Third, you were still in game.
  5. Feb 1, 2011
    Well @Kinitor kinda sounds like you're full of it. I'll leave this open for another 20 mins or so while I go afk and if nothing has changed by then I will lock it (or someone else can if they want to).
  6. Aug 2, 2010
    I had no idea Blacks had an accent. Now African is a different story but Black? Man you should've just said you were from Zimbabwe.

What's the difference between this thread and a bucket of shit? The bucket.

:handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.