Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Admin Abuse from Avatar on 9/15/13

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by The George Foreman Grill, Sep 15, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 15, 2013

Admin Avatar was abusing me on 9/15/2013 from 10PM to 10:28PM (maybe even earlier). He froze me about 4 times trying to get me killed, slapped me twice, and kicked me once so I wouldn't win the map. The other admins told me to post on this forum to get him reported. Please ask iProbie and meeko for conformation.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

-The George Foreman Grill
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    2013-09-15_00013 2013-09-15_00014 2013-09-15_00015
    meeko, Sep 15, 2013 Last edited by meeko, Sep 15, 2013
  3. Sep 15, 2013
    I was just banned by this guy also. Can you please unban me?
  4. Jul 31, 2013
    Hey I have my reason to banned. i gave you many warning
  5. Apr 1, 2012
    meeko and noobavatar also argued in Admin Only chat, but I would not want to spill out what both parties said unless requested by an lsa/root.
    noobavatar also froze another player (aside from George Foreman) for no reason, albeit only once and maybe on accident.
  6. Jul 31, 2013
    Okay Iprobie i didn't freeze anyone else besides "George Foreman" right now you're lying to this Thread
    Post Merged, Sep 15, 2013
    Iprobie you and me had history together. You did something that i strongly disagree with your admin power, and i didn't want to butt in with your personal issue, and now you're trying to cover your side well played iprobie
  7. Apr 1, 2012
    you froze @Welsper in the map ze_TESV_Skyrim_v4fix for no apparent reason, if you don't remember it, then it's probably on accident but it just shows that you did not pay attention to your actions.

it's even shown in meeko's 2nd screenshot!
  8. Jul 20, 2010
    That reason doesn't tell us anything at all. From the looks of it so far you froze him for killing you. You also did freeze another player from the screenshots provided. I want a damn good reason for why you froze both of them. @Haplo we will need logs for this as well, ZE server 9pm PST until 10:40pm PST to be safe.

@The George Foreman Grill unbanning as the reason that you were banned for isn't a valid reason and Avatar has given so far nothing to support the ban.
  9. Sep 22, 2010
    Could you share with us why you banned him? @Noobavatar
  10. Jul 31, 2013
    I didn't mean to freeze th other players. I was trying to freeze George.. for some reason i couldn't get his name down so i had to use !admin
  11. Sep 22, 2010
    Again, please tell us for what reason.
  12. Jul 31, 2013
  13. Sep 22, 2010
    That isn't even a legitimate reason, and from the case I see above I don't see him doing anything wrong on his part unless you can provide it in the next 5 minutes.
  14. Jul 31, 2013
    He was talking on Mic so there really no proof besides me freeze him and kick him for many warning
  15. Sep 22, 2010
    There should have been a recording if you wanted to ban him.

Edit: without the use of the Freezing that was overly consistent.
  16. Jul 31, 2013
    Meeko was butting in with other admin. I gave my reason on th comment
  17. Jul 20, 2010

Do not reban him unless you wish to be sorry about it -.- So far you have proven that you ban people for non-legit reason and offer nothing to support the ban. Not to mention other admins calling you out on the abuse. If you reban him, I will END you.
  18. Oct 29, 2010
    I did not recall hearing anything remotely provocative by George Foreman tonight.

Apparently, George's only crime was that as a zombie, he stabbed Noobavatar. . .which then set off a series of misuse of admin powers.

edit: George has been re-banned a third time.

edit: unbanned nvm
  19. Oct 13, 2011

So you don't record a demo ? I mean he wasn't talking which means chat logs are gonna be useless. You should've recorded a demo.
  20. Jul 31, 2013
    I should, but how often not often me banned or kick players that highly rare of me doing that, and really i don't just like kick/banned players. I want players to enjoy PF clan servers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.