Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved admin abuse from drearystate...

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by robby, Sep 20, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 31, 2013
    i was asked a question today at 11am australian time, which happens between john doe and i (No_reason).

i was muted by admin drearystate, no warning and no unmute afterwards. i asked drearystate why was i muted and i didnt get a response from him/her.
    my behaviour towards john doe isnt the best, but we are friends on steam.

it would be REALLY NICE TO GET A RESPONSE TO WHY I WS MUTED!?

i am a daily player on zombiemod, this is the first time i have see admin drearystate on.
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    Do you have any console logs or screenshots to bring forth as evidence? Usually it's good to bring some proof for admin abuse claims.

@Drearystate @John Doe if you guys wanna weigh in on this go for it
  3. Jun 19, 2013
    Me and No_reason were talking via in-game chat. Drearystate comes out of no where and mutes him for no reason, ironic right? lel. I have the demo of the situation. All Dreary bothered to say was Ahh. silence is golden right after the mute in regular chat. No warnings or anything. Nothing was said to No_reason, aka robby, after he was muted. He just remained muted.

EDIT:
    Download link for the demo: https://mega.co.nz/#!aNBxmZTI!V82TtU-WgLg1Mj4Gc8nqmhXe0rw7QFQ9Ol04AT_j7sA

Attached Files:

John Doe, Sep 20, 2013 Last edited by John Doe, Sep 20, 2013
  4. May 12, 2007
    You guys were screaming back and forth, i was away from my pc and could hear you from another room, it went on for quite sometime. I even sent you a personal IM letting you know why and you would be unmuted after that round. Then to have John Doe publicly bash me on the server, kudos to professionalism, I even sent a admin chat directly to him asking him why.
    Post Merged, Sep 20, 2013
    I will post the chat logs in a moment.
  5. Feb 27, 2012
    Just to note, you were muting people in ZE this morning, and giving no warnings or anything. And they weren't even really mic spamming. One guy was mocking you (not against the rules) and the other guy was mic spamming kinda because he was talking in a high pitched voice at odd times, but i wouldn't have even muted him.
  6. Feb 1, 2011
    @John Doe The demo you posted didn't work for me , dunno if it's just me or if the attachment system is acting weird. If you could upload it to sendspace or something and link it here, that would help clear things up. It's one thing to read people's accounts of what happened, and another to watch it unfold.
  7. Jun 19, 2013
    We were not talking any louder than anyone else in the server. It seems as though you singled no_reason out. You were not even next to your computer during the "mic spam", so how would you even know what is going on? Also, why would you private chat him and tell him why he was muted? Isn't that what sm_say is for?
  8. Aug 31, 2013
    @ drearystate i dont know if mic muted still counts for gagg in the chat box. i was not unmuted nor given a warning. this is the first time i have seen you on zombiemod. i scrolled through the chat box and there was no warning, just an instant mute.
  9. May 12, 2007
    Becuase, I felt it was more appropriate since you started yelling on the mic at me to keep it between him and I.
    I told you it was for the remainder of the round, which was less than 2 minutes.
  10. Aug 31, 2013
    how did u tell me drearystate??? via mic or chat? i would like to know.
  11. May 12, 2007
    I even told John the same thing after he was done screaming.
  12. Jun 19, 2013
    I was never yelling in the mic period and I certainly never yelled at you. All I said was " Why wasn't Yung Boi just muted for making stupid noises? " over the mic? Unfortunately, I can't prove that I wasn't yelling because I'm the one who recorded the demo.
  13. Aug 31, 2013
    i was kinda yellin, but only because i couldnt hear john doe properly. (next to gun fire)
  14. Orange
    This message by Orange has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dani, Sep 20, 2013, Reason: If you have nothing better to say....
    Sep 20, 2013
  15. May 12, 2007
    This all coming from the same John Doe with bans from us for Inappropriate language and griefing less than 2 months ago, ok.
    welcome to the convo. Were just going to get all the abusers on here today to attempt to hang me huh?
    It wasn't kind of yelling. You were muted for yelling like you did, any other admin in their right mind that heard that would of stopped it first for the server sake then tell you why just as I did. You even admitted to being loud.
  16. Aug 31, 2013
    there is nothing in chat stating a warning! just simply muted.
  17. Orange
    This message by Orange has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dani, Sep 20, 2013, Reason: If you have nothing better to say....
    Sep 20, 2013
  18. May 12, 2007
    I have already spent 43 minutes of my life looking and responding to this stupid thread. LSA's, Management, do what you will. I did what I thought was right.
  19. Jun 19, 2013
    Just wait for the LSAs/Management to review the demo. I'm not going to bother bickering with Drearystate because the demo tells the truth. Plus, bringing up my past bans just makes you look desperate and guilty.
  20. May 12, 2007
    not really, bringing them up makes you look like an increditable ass.
    Desperate for what? What will happen? Enlighten me Johnny Boy.
  21. Jun 19, 2013
    You are entitled to your opinion, so if that is how you feel then so be it.
  22. Aug 31, 2013
    yes i admit being loud, as i said i was right next to gun fire. but, still no warning.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.