Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Admin Abuse: HoneyBadger [RESOLVED: Reported a player not an admin]

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by RicoSuave, Jun 18, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 17, 2012
    We were playing on breakable and i was crouched on edge and when zombies started coming i backed up but still got stabbed, i didnt backstab any1 and he decided to lash out about it
    now im pretty sure we arent supposed to be disrespectful to admins, but admins shouldnt be disrespectful to the players either
    i took screenshots of console highlighting when i was stabbed, his text, my text
    you can see after i get stabbed i dont stab any1 then you can read his nice text

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    Uhhh, from these screenshots, it looks like he talked a bit of shit, and you went ahead and talked shit back to him. What's the big deal here? Seems like the hatred was mutual. Either way, he didn't use any commands on you, so it doesn't qualify as admin abuse.
  3. Jan 28, 2012
  4. May 17, 2012
    the point isnt commands the point is the professionalism of the people that are the servers "representatives"
    im donating to a server where they let the people in charge of maintaining order talk down to and be rude to the players?
    would you like to go to a store and someone start flipping shit on you for your choice of product?no you wouldnt, you more than likely wouldnt go back to that store
    its about the code of conduct of " administrators "
  5. May 17, 2012
    neither did i but according to magic he is and theres another report against him too for some other dumb crap

if not then just scrap thread i only care about the ones who im supposed to think would uphold and abide by simple ethics
  6. Sep 26, 2010
    Like Dillinger said, you both degraded each other with cheap talk and it really isn't a big deal since you weren't punished in any way. We can only advise that people remain professional since this is a gaming community based online but if you look at the typical age mean, we can't expect everyone to act in a mature manner. As far as I'm concerned, you both acted immaturely and there's no reason to have a customer completely take advantage of the business they contribute to.
  7. Jan 28, 2012
    Honey Badger isn't an admin. Someone trash/lock this.
  8. Jan 12, 2012
    This message by sajak has been removed from public view. Deleted by ::1/128, Jun 18, 2012, Reason: Nonsense posted in an abuse thread..
    Jun 18, 2012
  10. Feb 9, 2012
    he isnt an admin as of today, it has likely expired or removed or w/e, but whatever the case..he's not an admin during this event.

i heard the argument a bit ingame and i found it rather pointless. It's true admins should behave in some ways, but there really isn't any abuse that went on here. This kind of flame/argument happens with other players as well so i don't believe anything actually went on here that warrants an abuse thread.
  11. Nov 11, 2011
    His admin subscription thread: http://plaguefest.com/threads/admin-subscription-sam-schultz.10703

It should expire June 30th, not today.
  12. Andrew
    This message by Andrew has been removed from public view. Deleted by ::1/128, Jun 18, 2012, Reason: Useless post..
    Jun 18, 2012
  13. CastleX
    This message by CastleX has been removed from public view. Deleted by ::1/128, Jun 18, 2012, Reason: Useless post..
    Jun 18, 2012
  14. Feb 9, 2012
    If that's the case, then there is another Honey Badger, and using @who, the player in question on this thread was NOT an admin. the 2 are likely 2 different people/account. but i can confirm that the 2 are not the same account.
  15. Mar 12, 2008
    We try to keep everyone in line best as we can. When something like this happens Our LSA's/Rooters try to reach out to the accused parties to get the story. There are gonna be some bad apples in the bunch, and that's why this forum is here. I personally try to make it a point to all to be square with each other, Some take to it, and others don't. Sorry for any trouble. The LSA's Roots will sort this out soon as possible.

As for all of the un-involved parties, You're not helping.
  16. Jun 4, 2006
Not open for further replies.