Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved admin abuse honeybadger

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Mickey Munday, Jun 6, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 19, 2011
    i was kicked for no reason by honey badger and then ignored when i asked why
    in game name mickey munday MM
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    It would help if everyone used the same name.
  3. Sep 14, 2008
    In that SS it looks like Honey kicked you for killing him? But we have to hear from Honey to see what he has to say about this before we can do anything. Ty for bringing this to our attention.
  4. Aug 19, 2011
    thanks i would like an explanation as well .. i don't see what i did wrong
  5. Nov 2, 2011

Edit: @[pF] HoneyBadger
  6. Nov 11, 2011
    Read the new rules Peter wrote while he wasn't drunk. If you're not directly involved, don't join the conversation. Your account warning will be increased... just warning you before dilly gets all unhippy on you.
  7. Mar 12, 2008
    My guess is he was tagging him because nobody else did, to bring this to @[pF] HoneyBadger 's attention, obviously. No harm in that if anyone hasn't yet. Also that rule is in place so nobody else chimes in with useless information to abuse threads. (See quote)

Thanks.
  8. Apr 9, 2007

Thank you for this very unhelpful and useless post. I'm looking forward to these in the future.

(Yes, context matters)
  9. Apr 4, 2009
    Can you please clarify the date and server this occurred on, I searched ZM1 from Monday to today and didn't find this incident.

Edit - Think I downloaded the ZE logs :bugeyes:
    Haplo, Jun 7, 2012 Last edited by Haplo, Jun 7, 2012
  10. Aug 19, 2011
    Sorry it happened yesterday at around 11:30pm but
    before 12 am on zm1
  11. Apr 4, 2009
    Also found this when looking through the logs.

12. Mar 16, 2008
    I'd like to add to this by saying that the 2nd part of the logs posted by Haplo were when I was there and actually involved myself. I had started to play and said "faggot" in chat. It was not said towards anyone as hate speech and I was warned and decided to not argue the issue, which I figured to be correct on, in the server. I was curious about the "faggot" issue(not the best choice of words but to my knowledge not against server policy unless said as hate speech) and so I contacted dillinger and was told that I was correct about it not being against server rules and that his other actions(kicking Blade for his name) were also puzzling. dill told me he'd take care of it and I assume he's doing/done something about it.

I didn't feel like starting a thread over what I perceived was an issue already being dealt with by an LSA but since Haplo posted the logs I'd just like to give a bit more info about this admin's particular actions.
  14. sajak
    This message by sajak has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Jun 7, 2012, Reason: Why are you posting in here?.
    Jun 7, 2012
  15. Synopsis
    This message by Synopsis has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Jun 11, 2012, Reason: Adding nothing useful or informative to the abuse report..
    Jun 11, 2012
  16. Jun 4, 2006
    Admin in question has been spoken to and we expect this to not be an issue again. He was told on Friday about this thread and that he should acknowledge it but apparently he chose not to, so I'll sweep the floor and lock the door on this one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.