Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Abuse - Molotov Solution

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by jsfutur, Apr 21, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 21, 2012
    i've read the !illegal of the map and the spot i was on i not specified in it and he decided to move me to spectate with no reason

here is the consol :

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/2230/adminsbuse.jpg

here is his steam id :

# 3279 "MoLoToV SoLuTiOn" STEAM_0:1:11416972 52:33 88 0 active

it is clearly said in the !illegal that the hidden room with crouching spot is illegal, i was in a secret room but we dont need to crouch to get in

Attached Files:

2. Oct 29, 2010
    Can you please let us know which map and explain the spot as best you can?
  3. Jan 22, 2012
    no need to take this any further... it was completely my fault that spot was always on the illegal list and when i typed it in it didnt show the spot just the name the name so i assumed and everybody knows wat happens when they assume. i went on forums after the fact and it is not illegal so i take full blame. so my bad u guys
  4. Feb 12, 2012
    I was there, i just realized you were talking about this exact spot, It isnt really Molo's fault since he thought it was illegal because when you typed !illegal no pic's came up so i guess he assumed it was because it looked like it was a crouch entry.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    Panic_crazy, spot off to the side of the basement spawns by chance?
  6. Feb 21, 2007
  7. Jan 22, 2012
    yes panic_crazy spot off to the side with the 3 vendys in it
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    Seems this was just a simple misunderstanding, this spot was very recently removed from the list so the confusion is completely understandable.

Thanks for bringing this to light though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.