Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Abuse (Nezumi and Penguin)

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Mananaman, Jul 29, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 30, 2011
    Hello my names mananaman and I'd like to report to increasingly abusive and irresponsible admins, nezumi and penguin. The following can not only testify to my problem but to their own experiences with the abuse of these two admins: Smokeh , talehasse , lolweapons. On a sidenote, the way I understand it an admin is to adhere to the rules listed in the motd and their opinions on what is unfair, annoying etc doesn't matter at all , if it's not in the motd it's fine. Now, what happened to me was being muted and silenced on mtie occasions by these to for the same offense. The reason they did this to me is because I was JOKINGLY telling other players to break the rules. In response to my anger over being muted and silenced nezumi said it doesn't matter if it's not In the mote off an admin tells you not to do something which means I guess admins have the power to make new rules and penguin said if you keep doing that you won't fly here implying he would ban me for the continued breaking of a rule he and Nezumi just made up 5 minutes ago. I would take into consideration the stripping of their admin as this behavior of theirs applies to other players as well.

Thanks for listening and have a nice day.
  2. Sep 22, 2010
    Mananaman, telling someone to break rules is encouraging misconduct and we'd see this as against the rules, especially if they have told you not to do so already. If an admin is telling you to not break rules, to go against that would be interfering with admin's work and that is against the rules.

Being muted/Gagged isn't a big deal as it doesn't obstruct your ability to play.

Don't be encouraging players to break rules.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Do you think it's acceptable to go on to servers and encourage players to break the rules? There was a high number of players mic spamming in which we were trying to control them and you were encouraging them to continue spamming. Either you are trolling or a fool.
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    Encouraging people to break server rules is never a good thing. If an admin asks you to stop doing it then you must, other players might be punished because of your actions. It's like you don't want to break them but you still think it's fine as long as you are not the one doing it and just supporting the people breaking them.

Penguin said they were trying to calm down mic spammers and you encouraging them is not right at all. This is not admin abuse report since both of them seemed to be trying to enforce the community rules while you were getting in the way. In the future please do as an admin tells you, if you think they are wrong post in the forums and we can figure it out. However claiming admin abuse is not the right way to go :/
  5. Jul 20, 2010
    I was there watching as you sat there telling people to break rules while we were dealing with mic spammers and encouraging other people to mic spam. You were trying to stir up trouble and didn't like the fact we told you to cut it out. Don't interfere with admins trying to enforce rules by telling the server to break more rules and cause an uproar by trying to get more people to spam the mic. I'm locking this seeing as its been resolved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.