Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Admin Abuse [pF] -_Revenge_-

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by kittyperry, Oct 12, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 8, 2016

2) The incident happened at 8:00 PM (EDT). I was kicked out of the server by [pF] -_Revenge_- without any reason, and he left the game after I immediately rejoined the server. Just before the kick, I had chased him and turned him into a zombie. [pF] bowling_bastard and Doc Watson was active in-game; I was not breaking any rules.

3)I do not have logs of him kicking me because it only shows that I was kicked by an admin; with [pF] bowling_bastard's help, I was able to get this:
    [pF] bowling_bastard: [Source Mod] [pF] -_Revenge_-: Kicked kittyperryPlayer kittyperry left the game (Kicked by administratff
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nov 21, 2017
      I was there he just kicked her while we were playing on mall cause she stabbed him. ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
    • Oct 1, 2017
      when revenge came back later i tried to get an answer about the incident but he would not answer even though i used admin chat,regular chat and over the mic. multiple players told me what had happened but i did not see it myself all i saw was he kicked her with no reason stated and he immediately left after kicking her.
    • Jan 8, 2016
    • Apr 26, 2015
      Its pretty clear that this was abuse. I'll be locking this up and we'll be working this out with him in private. Thanks for bringing this to our attention @kittyperry
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.