Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin ABUSE "[pF] Admins Penguin"

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by mrc.rj, Jun 23, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 23, 2011
    Hi people my name in game is MRC or MARCO . @2011 RJ-BRAZIL please i need help look my situation

i playing cs source... all players blocking adm don't see and no warning players but i block 1 player "[pF] Admins Penguin" ban me imediately without warning
    this correct form is warning and after kick/ban i understand this racism/discrimination i don't hate "Penguin" but have admin abuse in server thanks for attention

reason: block 1 player = 6 days before "[pF] Admins Penguin" after change for permanent ban =(

other information...

Player MARCO . @2011 RJ-BRAZIL

* No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:789807384
    Steam Community 76561199539880496
    IP address zz 189.1.143.168
    Invoked on 06-20-11 09:44
    Banlength Permanent
    Expires on Not applicable.
    Reason Blocking, user has had many chances and this was his ?"last"? WARNING THIS CORRECT FORM AND KICK FIRST, SECOND BAN NO PERMA..
    Banned by Admin penguin
    Banned from Zombiemod #2 :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com...

i can't send email in sourcebans have a problem with ip and steam id =(

SORRY FOR ERRORS BAD ENGLISH :S
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    You shouldn't be blocking anyone, let alone admins.
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    Alright, checking your Steam ID this is what I've managed to find.

5 Bans

1st. Cade Breaking
    2nd. Breaking multiple rules
    3rd. Ignoring admins
    4rth Blocking
    5th Blocking
  4. May 6, 2011
    Marco, I was one of the admins whom banned you in the past for rule breaking.

You being playing on this server for quite a while, though your English may not be good. But, you definitely understood our instructions and the rules of the server. And you often broke those rules repeatedly, one of them are blocking on purpose.

Penguin Perman Banned you because you repeatedly broke rules.

However, the note of your complaint is,
    You were not warned before been banned. That is left to LSA to determine this.

Also to note, Marco speaks Portuguese, so if there are any Admins who speak that language either LSA/Root/Others, that can assist the LSA on this matter. Please help report to the LSA who will be handling this matter.

Clam, there are actually more bans than 5, he played under different IP/Steam ID before.
  5. Nov 2, 2010
    These makes sense, but a warning first is usually required.. Can you give us the time it happened? Then one of the higher ups can find if he warned you in chat or something rather like that, players should not be blocking. PeNgUiN or one of the other admins should have done something about that.

Brazilians mostly speak the most common language: Spanish second comes Portuguese (did you ask him if what language he speaks?).
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    Okay so let me get this straight, your complaining that the bans weren't enough of a warning?

I think were done here. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.