Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Abuse: [pF]Badgriuel

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by halostryke, Oct 21, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 26, 2010
    Time: Apx 9:20PM PST
    Map: Biohazard

Description: Badgriuel (Bad) used one global blanketed "lazy' warning as justification to kick my from the server. Last I was admin, such blanket warnings are insufficient. I frankly missed his global message, and since he did not grab my attention by addressing me personally via chat/freeze/beacon he opportunistically used that as means to kick me. Hopefully this incident will be addressed with him!

Proof: See below for my exchange with him in CSS.

(Admin) [pF]Badgriuel: stop inflating starting zombie numbers only warning
    *SPEC* Element | Bringin SexyBack.Rawr : it was just me and wo kao Bad
    *SPEC* Element | Bringin SexyBack.Rawr : so no inflating was taking place
    (Admin) [pF]Badgriuel: no it wasnt now cut it out or next step is a ban :grin:
    *SPEC* Element | Bringin SexyBack.Rawr : it was just me and wo.....and you should have warned first bad
    (Admin) [pF]Badgriuel: i did learn to read
    (Admin) [pF]Badgriuel: and you know better so dont give me that shit
    *SPEC* Element | Bringin SexyBack.Rawr : if u saw otherwise...you shoukd have warned
    *SPEC* Element | Bringin SexyBack.Rawr : i only saw me and wo
    *SPEC* [pF]Badgriuel : not my fault you guys cant read
    *SPEC* Element | Bringin SexyBack.Rawr : Bad....global "lazy" warning are unacceptable. you have to address specific ppl
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    Global warnings are acceptable in cases like this. Also, your chat transcript shows you responding to the global warning so don't claim you didn't see it.
  3. Nov 26, 2010
    I didn't see till after I was kicked and I had to scroll through all of my CSS chat.

Why is the use of globals acceptable in this case but not in the case of ledge spots?
  4. Sep 14, 2008
    I do have to ask a question. Were you not warned about a month ago NOT to do what you did tonight? So you should know better right?
  5. Nov 26, 2010
    I was unaware prior to being kicked that I was breaking the rules. It was to my knowledge only Wo_Kao and myself were zombies.
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    A specific global warning is. Saying "That ledge spot is illegal" is not specific, whereas saying "The crane is illegal" or beaconing a group of people and saying "If you are beaconed now, you are in an illegal spot" is specific. Individual warnings are best, but global warnings are perfectly fine when they are clear. Issuing a server wide warning for a server wide problem is perfectly acceptable.
  7. Jul 20, 2010
    Well let's see there was 1-2 people adding to zombie numbers which was fine. I was meh 1-2 thats ok because it was deemed to be ok since it doesn't throw off balance much. Then that number went up to 5-6 people adding to starting zombies where it did throw off the balance. I issued out the specific warning about stop inflating starting zombie numbers, which landed on blind eyes. Same people did it again I kicked three of them and the other three got the point and stopped. You know the rules and want to try and work around it as much as you can. You know better than this and kept on doing it after my warning along with the others. There's no way you were unaware since there was a topic regarding this a while back ago since you and some of your friends did it all the time.
  8. Mar 13, 2010

2) It was a kick. Big fucking whoop.

3) Stop being a fucking cunt and starting shit. See 1 and 2.

You should know better. Stop bitching. I feel no pity for you. If it was me, I'd ban you for just complaining about some bullshit like this and trying to cause problems.
  9. May 27, 2008
    This doesn't contribute anything constructive to the ban. Watch it or your warn status will be going up pretty soon.
  10. Jan 21, 2011
    Is there anything else that needs to be said here?
  11. Jul 20, 2010
    Don't think so unless Element wants to respond? Dumb topic is dumb anyway could lock it I guess since it's pretty much resolved.
  12. Jul 23, 2010
    Just for my own clarification, but what rule is this? I'm assuming this is ZE, but I want to understand what this is.
  13. Sep 25, 2010
    If you want to play as a zombie on ze you are free to do so as long as not 5 people do it too. Discussed in this thread : Clicky!
  14. Nov 26, 2010
    Believe it or not, I am cognizant of my zombie gameplay given prior discussions. It was only Kao and I playing as zombies on Biohazard and I suspect (unfortunately, I cant prove) you are co-mingling people you might have addressed on the prior map (Nuke).

That is a change since my time. I will need to modify CSS filters to show less noise.

Unfortunately, I can not substantiate that this was a targeted harassment attempt at this point in time. Please close this thread.
  15. Jul 20, 2010
    It wasn't just you and Kao doing it and I don't remember saying anything to people on nuke which was the prior map. Mainly because it was people that went afk and didn't come back since they were getting killed the afk killer. So there's a hole in that argument. On Biohazard it was you, Kao, Impluse, Redeye, OOGABOOGABOOGABOO(he was doing it since nuke as well) and a guy named FOOTE!. I watched all them inflate starting zombie numbers which then threw off the balance and could be seen every easily at the start of the map what that caused.

If you really think that I'm targeting you and trying to harass you then something is very wrong with you. I sit there and usually spec in the server making sure things run smoothly on ze since it still happens to be a problem server as last night showed. Also the other lsa's have confirmed for you that a warning like I did is perfectly fine so long as its very specific about a problem that's going on.
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    Wow this is just bad. Stop doing this. (This is towards Element.)

Kyle.

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.