Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Admin Abuse/Racism: -L-

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Negrito Bandito, Jan 15, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 15, 2014
    I would like to start out my post by stating that my in-game name is Negrito Bandito. Which in the Spanish language means "Black Bandit". I was ban by (-L-) due to my name being "racist". People seem to believe that because my name has the racial slur (Negro; please excuse my language, just proving a point) that my name is automatically racist. I have had this username for about three and a half years now and this has came up a couple of times due to peoples lack of knowledge. I have proof that my name is not racist by providing the definition of my name below.
    (Proof Provided By: http://www.merriam-webster.com/)
    (Negrito: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/negrito)
    (Bandito: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bandito)
    That clearly states that my name means a dark skinned person from Oceania and or Asia, Bandito means "bandit" in Spanish and I'm pretty sure I don't need to tell you what bandit means. I would just like this admin to be informed about his wrongful and discriminatory actions. I would like this admin to read the definitions and make more thorough decisions in the future. I don't bother anyone, I have never got a complaint about my name on PF: Zombies until now. I just want to play the game and have fun doing so. If anyone ever does get offended by my name i would kindly explain to them what my name means and how it is NOT racist. I know this thread will get me no where and I will just have to sit and wait for my three day ban but I will NOT change my name after I have clearly provided proof that my name is not offensive in any way shape or form. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
    *If you would like to contact me personally my email is below.
    NegritoBandito@outlook.com
  2. Nov 17, 2012
    You were being racist and trying to find ways around the "n" word along with others. You were warned multiple times and kicked I believe?
  3. Nov 29, 2012
    You got warned you got kicked Yet you still continued. Most people with common sense after being warned and even Kicked would stop.
  5. :::
    This message by ::: has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Jan 15, 2014, Reason: plz dont reply unless you were there.
    Jan 15, 2014
  6. Oct 18, 2012
    People try to get AROUND the rule by saying stuff like "Oh is Niger racist?" after starting the topic of it, Another example, "DUDE MY KNEEGROWS KEWL!"
  7. Jan 15, 2014
    Warned for what? Another member on the server was saying the term (Faggot) repeatedly. I'm not homosexual myself but I have friends who are. How an admin can say that N- word is bad yet anyone can say faggot is beyond me. The n- word is just as bad as faggot. The admin need to get his priorities straight. Finally another admin got on and put an end to the name calling. I was just curious how someone can't say the n-word yet they can call the entire lobby faggots.. Just curious.
  8. :::
    This message by ::: has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Jan 15, 2014, Reason: ..
    Jan 15, 2014
  9. Nov 17, 2012
    He thinks he was banned for his name, he wasn't. He was trying to go around the "N" work with several others, then started flaming the admin for the rules being "petty".
  10. Oct 18, 2012
    [IMG]
    As long as "Faggot" isn't used to hurt or harm someone its fine. Rules are rules it isn't hard to follow them.
  11. :::
    This message by ::: has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Jan 15, 2014, Reason: ..
    Jan 15, 2014
  12. Jan 15, 2014
    I was ban for my name, the admin -L- said change your name and I was explaining my case (as in what my name meant and I was ban). This member was spamming faggot in the chat using it to hurt other players.
  13. :::
    Jan 15, 2014
  14. Oct 18, 2012
  15. Jan 15, 2014
    Fluffy, you told me yourself that I wouldn't win this appeal. I want to prove you wrong. I was ban due to my name apparently being "racist". I did not say the n-word. I was having a heated discussion along with the entire Zombie Escape lobby about if it alright that people can say "faggot in a hurtful sense" but you can't use the n-word. It just made no since to me and still doesnt. I don't want this admin to be ban or demoted I just want ALL the admin to not be so quick to call racism and just let people plea their case.
  16. Mar 20, 2012
    I didn't ban you for your name, not only.

The first thing I noticed was your name when I joined the server. But I didnt enforce the rule, because you weren't racist neither did you troll around the rule until you just had to say the nword on the mic, just a minute after my "no racial slurs" warning. I kicked you for that and you rejoined. Then there was a big discussion about the rule and what you can say and what not and some warnings by me and BlackDragon. Luckily it stopped after a while...

After the mapchange I warned you twice for your name(apparently you didn't see it the first time) and instead of changing it you interfered and started a discussion again.

Fun thing is that negrito is also a diminutive of negro according to the site which you posted. I can't leave it like this, if you just broke a racismrule. [ I infact asked an lsa if I should enforce it now and he agreed.]

Here the downloadlink for 2 demos. Starts with the bigger one on skyrim. Then Isengard.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8520184/Demo-negrito.rar.html

Maybe some other people get banned now too if other lsa see the demo, since I saw other people getting banned for less, maybe I was a little gracious^^

Edit:
    just btw, I kicked one person because of discrimination too.
  17. Jan 15, 2014
    How can I provide screen shots? I was ban for one. Then I exited my game and came straight to the forums. I would go back into console if they were still there. I guess I'm just fighting something that will never be fixed. All I wanted to do was play the video game and have fun. Thank you to ::: for at least standing up for me. I agree with him the everyone just calls racism at first glance. I wasn't trying to harm anyone with my name and I never have. Birthday is in two days and I wont even be able to donate now that I'm ban. I love the server. I love PF, it is just this is the third ban due to my name. I'm not as mad as I was the first time because I'm used to it now but I refuse to change my name. this is my name and it is not racist and I will continue to have this username. It bothers me that people can say offensive words like faggot and not be punished. Faggot is a hateful term and any one of you would be upset if you were homosexual and it offended you.
  18. :::
    Jan 15, 2014
  19. Jan 15, 2014
    Where does the site say negro anywhere? Are you mistaken?
  20. :::
    Jan 15, 2014
  21. Jan 15, 2014
    Yes, that is a dictionary that defines "Negro". My name is Negrito. There's a difference.
    Post Merged, Jan 15, 2014
    That is a dictionary link that defines negro, my name is Negrito. I'm confused. Negro & Negrito are two different things.
    You know what looking at all of these admin appeals. I noticed that I have no chance at winning even though I might be in the right. Admin always wins. Are you admin correct 100% of the time? No. Are there alot of little kids making stupid appeals? Yes. All I'm saying is that I wasn't trying to be racist and I just want to play. That is all I'm asking and can you send me the name of the admin that gave you the go-ahead on banning me please -L-?
  22. :::
    Jan 15, 2014
  23. Jan 15, 2014
    Thank you for clarifying. You have been such a help. As a Mexican American I know my name isn't racist. Sorry about your wife... -_-
    Now the only person that was defending me's comments were all removed.. I have a feeling that this is all rigged... well, oh well i tried my best. Just go ahead and delete the thread now too.. -_-
  24. Feb 1, 2011
    I removed his comments because he wasn't there for the incident and was just commenting his opinion...

As far as I'm concerned, Negrito isn't a racial slur. Apparently you were doing other stuff which was racist. I dunno, I wasn't there either. Just trying to keep the thread on topic / free of BS.
  25. Sep 22, 2010
    If you would watch the start of the first demo, you would notice that I asked other admins about your name and it was totally fine and I didn't do anything against it. It all changed when you broke the racism rule.
    You probably saw people in the chat which were trolling with niger and nigeria then too, if it doesnt contribute to the current discussion they are most likely trolls. So we warn them.
    You lost the priviledge to use that name once you broke this specific rule. You could have easily avoided that with just a temporary namechange. But you refused to do that.
  27. Oct 18, 2012
Not open for further replies.