Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Abuse/ Unban Request MALORE

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by swippelton, Jul 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 22, 2011
    Hi, I don't usually find myself in a situation of care for most servers or most situations. However, today I was upset to be playing on the counter strike zombie #2 server and about 30 seconds into the round I have begun to build a cade, At this point it was fairly perfect, and it was not a illegal spot, being proud of myself as i was i was ready to start the game! However some player comes infront of it and completely shoots it down and just walks in and sits there, later resulting in my zombification based on a faulty unbuilt base with the round started. This player was Malore, I believe anyways His name was all special symbols and things. I then proceeded, I know which is wrong, To cuss this player out because it angered me he ruined my whole game time, after this, ( i have no sound on so i cant tell you what he said) I see his mic symbol pop up for 1 second then I am banned. I feel this is one situation where you have an admin who is going to make the game unfun for the community be reaching a point where he feels safe and comfortable with no consequences for just shooting down anyone's cade he wants, hell he can just ban them for saying anything. I will probably check back on this thread just cause I would like to see anything you guys have to say or if he desides to defend himself, thanks for reading and for your time.
  2. Jul 22, 2011
    Just to add another clarification I had no idea this member was an admin though it probably would not have effected what i said
  3. Jul 22, 2011
    And Also I cant provide an id as obviously i was banned and cannot see since ive been in more games etc...THERE WAS NO WARNING TO THE BAN, I had no time to respond for an id or anything...
  4. Jul 14, 2008

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/788-how-to-post-player-abuse-and-admin-abuse-complaints/

We need the name of the admin if anything is to be done.
  5. Jul 22, 2011
    I did read this however as reinstated I cant find it for I was banned without notice and cant go into the "previous games" thing for ive already change servers etc... Not to seem rhude but I know theres ways to find the names of admins on eatch server in possesion of.
  6. Jul 14, 2008

http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Swippelton&Submit=

There is even a demo. Feel free to review it. Also the name of the admin is Momoiya.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    Latino is correct, you were banned by me for using an aimbot. I was in spec watching you when the player broke your cade, given the circumstances I chose to not bother punishing the cade breaker in this situation. Just for good measure, you decided to call the cade breaker a "fucking nigger" which is also against our rules.

Enjoy your ban.
  8. Jul 14, 2008
    Just to add, Hackers are permabanned with no warning at all.
  9. Jul 14, 2008
    Gave you enough time to reply. Ban stays. Find somewhere else to play. :locked:
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    lol he quit posting after u caught him hacking lulz.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.