Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by (805)Ridah, Feb 7, 2007

1. Posts
    i would just like to know who gave umbrella corporation admin cause he was in the server on feb.6th and he was spamming the mic talking shit to everyone and being a real asshole to people on the server. he would mic spam and just chacing people off the server. and today on feb.7th. sauce helmet is on and he's not saying a word not talking shit, but when there's no other admins on he's an asshat making people leave the server. i would just like this to be addressed and taken care of. thank you for your your time.

(805)Ridah
  2. Feb 3, 2007
    Well i wasnt really mic spamming, i was just going over some of the tracks playing small parts and stuff. Having a good time with everybody else on the server. Even with some pF admins at that time. The whole point of zm servers is to have a good time and i sure do that. If you feel that i spam the mic at any point im sorry. It wont happen again. Be good and hope to see you again on the server.

Umbrella Corporation Soldier
  3. Posts
    I don't recall him talking shit at all Ridah. :blink: