Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Admin Abuse?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by flavor_of_dp, Oct 11, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 11, 2014
    Hello plague fest community..

.. So I'm just playing css like any other day on the server Zombie Mod :: Unlimited Ammo :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL and I get banned for "evading" and I'm confused because the last thing I remember doing was joining the game and in the message box I say "lol" then next thing I know I get banned. So any help is much appreciated in being able to join the server again. All the admins have been real friendly too me and welcomed me when I started playing about 6 months ago, but whoever this one admin was totally threw me out and shoved me in the dirt and said get lost... Not literally, but that's how I felt after getting banned. So obviously you guys know the pain I'm going through right now so any help is much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to look at this issue and resolving if I can get back to playing as soon as possible.

Thank you - flavor_of_dp
  2. Aug 30, 2013
    Okay so according to the bans section you were banned for the following reason "Griefing by cade breaking, chat spam, glitching elevator on Battlefield, and evading gag." I will also tag @Aprz into this as he was the admin who did the ban.

I will add that while I was on the server today you were warned about glitching the elevator but I left after that so I don't know about anything else.
  3. Oct 11, 2014
  4. Aug 30, 2013
    yeah there was an official warning over the Admin chat as well as an unofficial warning over the mic
  5. Oct 11, 2014
    I quit when the admins said stop after each one of those things. Plus every time I play on the server someone might destroy my cade or kill me on the elevator on Battlefield so how is it fair they don't get in trouble but I do? I've learned my lesson and plan on quitting. Life is all about second chances, and I just hope you guys find that tiny bit of faith in me that I will play the game following the rules in the future of my css career. I appreciate the quick responses and thank you for spending your time to resolve this life crisis issue.:heart:
    - the one and only on the css servers flavor_of_dp
  6. Nov 29, 2012
    I was in the server when this happened, at the time you were spamming the chat. Aprz warned you, but you fought back against him. In return he gagged you, you left and rejoined to evade the gag. He gagged you again and warned you to not evade gag. You yet again left and joined so he banned you for it. Also in previous maps you were warned multiple times for cadebreaking in firewall. And warned by me in the battleforce map about griefing the elevator. You had a bunch of chances.
  7. Oct 11, 2014
    Sorry for causing all this trouble, I didn't mean to cause any pain physically or mentally towards you guys. I wish for the best.
  8. Aug 30, 2013
    I can't say anything outside of that warning for glitching the lift as I wasn't on after that but I will answer the part about other people cade breaking. Occasionally the server will have as little as 1 admin on and sometimes it may have 7 or 8 admins on, cade breaking and glitching the elevator is against the rules regardless however an admin can't see every thing that happens on a map, we do our best but with out other admins to help out it becomes a some what impossible to see whats happening everywhere. I don't doubt that someone has broken your cade etc in the past but just because they did it and an admin didn't see it, doesn't make it right.

If it happens again take a screen shot or a demo and upload it to the forums and an LSA, Management will look into it and possibly take further action if required.
  9. Oct 11, 2014
    Ok well I've learned my lesson now, I never thought it would come this far I'm breaking down in tears that my css career is over.. But if you guys really have to ban me on this computer game I totally understand and just want to thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to play with all you guys and make the memories we have made in the past, and all I have to say is I hope karma doesn't strike and good luck in the future. Thankyou once again

- The flavor_of_dp
  10. Jan 21, 2011
    The ban will expire in 1 day. Please learn from this and handle yourself better in the future to avoid issues like this.
  11. Mar 26, 2012
    Here is an example of what it looked like when you chat spammed.

You were warned for chat spamming. You chat spammed again so I gagged you, and I reminded you of your warning earlier. You then evaded gag to tell me that the server will automatically prevent you from flooding the server. I regagged you and told you that evading gag is against server rule. You evaded gag again to say "lol", and I banned you.

You received many warnings by multiple admins today for various reasons. You were banned officially for evading gag twice. Your ban was increased to one day for breaking multiple rules, which I think is fair.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.