Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Mananaman, Jun 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 30, 2011
    So I have no clue why but, --------- # 4328 "The Black Wallstreet ™" STEAM_0:0:34354086 17:52 132 0 a ------- gave me a mute that extended not just to mic but to my chat with NO WARNING. The thing is, I DON'T HAVE A MIC. I asked him why he did this he said I was mic spamming, you can imagine my confusion. Not much proof because I couldn't go back in chat once the map changed but [pf] Sir HIV was present and I believe he can testify for me and I know he was paying attention to the matter, not sure about anyone else who was present noticing it. Please do something about his adminship or admit a warning to him at the very least. If it helps it was at about 11:40 6/22/11.

Thank you very much for listening to my problem.

- Mananaman
  2. Jun 10, 2011
    I was playing on the server with you earlier today and I can attest to you only ever using chat, not mic, but this is not proof that you do not have a mic. Unfortunately I went to dinner when this particular incident occurred so we'll have to see what HIV says.
  3. Aug 5, 2010
    I have to admit that you did not have a mic I only saw you typing. I did not see you use a mic once during the time we have played.

I did not see you spam chat either
  4. SkyCloud
    This message by SkyCloud has been removed from public view.
    Jun 22, 2011
  5. May 27, 2008
    You need to get BWS in here so he can explain his side of things or we'll have to do something about him.
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    I have checked the logs with Haplo. You were spamming the chat and got gagged and warned for it and you decide to avoid gag by rejoining. BWS misspoke, he probably meant chat spam and not mic spam.

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.