Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by quantum, Oct 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 7, 2011
    My name is quantum, There was an illegal spot on a map and i "was explaining to =pF= (wesleycars)" about the situation about a guy hiding in an illegal spot and wesley didn't know if the spot was illegal and i said it is the second illegal spot. He said it was illegal then he said it was not illegal. I was trying to "explain to him is it or is it not illegal" "he said he didn't know", and then he gagged me so i could not talk to him. I "asked him what kind of admin gags a person having a conversation over a illegal spot", then Purplehaze banned me, Because i asked him what kind of admin is he.

Talk to ergoproxy he is my brother we both play of plaguefest (css) he was watching the whole conversation.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    You've been unbanned, seems there was maybe a mix-up. Hopefully Wesley can respond and clear this up.
  3. Jul 1, 2011
    Yea but i said i didnt know if it was so i said wait because purplehaze said harvey was coming but apperantly you didnt see my text, Im sorry but spamming chat that im a noob, y r u admin, and u dont even know the illegal spots isn't cool. I told you i didn't make the map and that it said in picture it says illegal under stairs not the other half of the spot you were in. But like i said im sorry for ban and gag yes we have convo but you shouldn't spam those things. Hopefully we play together again.
  4. Aug 20, 2011
    He was avoiding gag, He was disrespecting admins, But there was a mix up. I Do apologize but he also needs to watch his language and needs to stop calling admins noobs over and over.
  5. Oct 7, 2011
    i was not racist but im sorry if you took it that way.
  6. Oct 7, 2011
    Thank you, Im glad you could understand the situation.
  7. Oct 7, 2011
    I am sorry if you took that as disrespecting but it was frustrating because u did not know and then gagged me so i coulden't figure the situation out. But it is okay now and yes we shall play again. :smile:
  8. Jul 1, 2011
    And see u in the server :smile:
  9. Aug 20, 2011
  10. Jul 14, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.