Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by l!k3ab0ss, Oct 15, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 25, 2011
    First of all many times i play in the minigames server i usualy get muted without warnings or kicked. Those FEW times i get warnings i stop, but when other players start singing, saying troloololol or moaning why dont admins do anything? why is it always me?
    Today i got banned for saying rtv faggots, ok i understand why. But i guess if you say "FUCKING N(removed)" like a player said u dont get banned? WTF NOW

im just saying next time i come in il be like sup fucking n(removed) and u guys better not ban my ass AGAIN

it was ether slish or muffin that banned me

here is some proof

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560922580857357881/A55401E5EF429AE78174EEBD32115C5372C39199/
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560922580857360799/DE89C2C0CA00106B551433DB367A6A8F68AFBA0D/

btw one last thing i understand why GIR plays in other servers, because admins on plague fest are very ignorant, they dont help people, dont answer questions and always kick/mute me for shitty reasons
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    You were banned for avoiding mute it seems. Other people breaking the rules doesn't mean you don't have to follow them.

EDIT: Looking at the screenshots, I see muffin warning the player for using the racial slur exactly as he should have.
  3. Feb 25, 2011
    wtf how was i avoiding mute i never left the server sense i came in, see this just shows how ignorant pf admins are.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    Coming to the forums with an abuse report and throwing some racism won't go smoothly.

In your screenshots, the racist player was warned. If you were avoiding a mute and trolling your ban was justified.
  5. Jan 11, 2011
    Likeaboss, I'd recomend you to record a demo, because then, you'll have REAL proofs, but, I'd recommend you to watch out more, and any questions you have, you can talk to any admin, as I did with you. They WILL help, they've been trained for this, and they know WHAT TO DO. I hope i don't hear this anymore, because i really don't like to solve ban problems.
  6. Sep 14, 2008
    Sorry to burst your bubble bud, but because of your thread and thinking you're coming into the servers saying sup N? You can enjoy a nice perma ban.
  7. Jan 21, 2011
    Player has been permanently banned due to his conuct. There is no abuse here. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.