Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by bananaterrocottapie, Dec 18, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 18, 2011
    i am playing on this zombie mod server and some guy with stars as his name is keep banning me for no reason
    and he keeps banning me for something that i didnt do
    can u help me?
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    You were banned for disrespect. I think you should wait until the admin that banned you posts on what happened. You need evidence he did it for no reason though so there is no way to determine abuse.
  3. Nov 24, 2011

Yesterday he was banned for a min but that was suppose to be for an hour.I asked him nicely to let the situation go but he keeps talking back and asking why he was getting gagd. I had told him that he needed to stop spamming chat because everyone on at that time wanted me to gag him so i did and he avoided and left and came back. I warned him and gag him again. still wanted to leave and came back than i had kicked him but he avoided so i had to ban him for an hour but i did a mis typo and came out 1min.

Today, he came back flaming at me about what had happen why i had ban him and i had told him, but he still wanted to disrespect and talking more trash about me. hes been causing me ALOT of trouble in the server. threatening me that about my admin being taken up etc. i wanted to be nice and just *shrug my shoulders* but he kept going and i didn't want to be so nice anymore and i gave him the 1hour ban he deserved from yesterday .
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    Since you incorrectly filled out the abuse thread and have no proof, this will be locked. Starsss followed proper procedures and if you are spamming/disrespecting an admin for doing their job you are breaking the rules. No abuse here.
    :locked:
  5. Jul 14, 2008
    Both bans seem legit, unless you have any proof that contradicts Starsss reasoning for banning you then this isn't abuse. Read the rules and dont break them. Disrespecting an admin enforcing rules is definitely worth a ban. Also avoiding gags after being muted for chat spamming.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.