Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by IannMicosini, Feb 7, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 7, 2012
    I believe admin [pF] Celexie to be abusing her powers. I was just recently unbanned, in game name being Biggie Smalls and Steam ID being, STEAM_0:1:20379065. Only hours after being unbanned from a week's long ban, I was banned yet again by Admin Celexie, this time for a month which is quite unreasonable. The reason for my ban listed was that I was being banned for 'cade breaking' although I was doing nothing of the sort. Although my previous ban was completely understandable, there is no demo posted to prove this current charge of 'cade breaking.' My question is: where is the proof for this ban? Are pF admins always allowed to falsely ban people in such a manner without resistance? Are the words of an admin trusted that heavily without need of visual proof? If not, then why did this happen? If so, then [pF] admins are abusing that trust. Some reviewing of Admin authority needs to happen A.S.A.P.
  2. Aug 2, 2010
    I approved this ban. You specifically admitted to cade breaking........."a lot" as you put it. Your initial permanent ban was reduced to a week long ban because of your apologetic plea in your ban protest. Once you came off that ban, you decided it's ok to be an ass and admit to breaking the rules. Not a smart move. Your ban has visual proof and I have included it below. Sorry to say but you admitting to breaking rules DOES "prove shit" as you so eloquently put it.

[IMG]
  3. hailstormhaymaker86
    This message by hailstormhaymaker86 has been removed from public view.
    Feb 7, 2012
  4. Feb 7, 2012
    What I said was being completely sarcastic and Im sorry if the admins took it in the wrong context. I was being trolled by a player since i logged on if you would review your logs and I said that being purely sarcastic attempting to get him to shutup. So ur "dime a dozen" judegement is wrong. I feel like I incriminated myself for something I didnt even do. This is ridiculous.

I never even had a chance to break any cade what so ever. This is extremely lame. If you review the chat you will see I was being trolled by this player promising to get me banned. What I said was a lie and purely an attempt to get him to be quiet and satisfy his trolling need.
  5. Aug 11, 2011
    three bans..for racism...cade breaking, and cade breaking and now cade breaking. no buddy you really are replacable. :down:
  6. Feb 7, 2012
    Hopefully an Admin with more authority could review this situation because I incrminated myself falsely. Last time I checked, video evidence is need for cade breaking incrimination anyway. If this ban was purely off of what I said then this is a false ban as I was not breaking any cades.
  7. Aug 11, 2011
    An admin/LSA by the name of RXN did. your chances of being unbanned for continuly breaking our server rules. :down:
  8. Feb 7, 2012
    I explained in my plea my last ban for racism was understanable. This ban is WRONG though I am telling you I do not break cades anymore. C'mon people are you seriously letting this stand with such circumstantial evidence? If rules followed this pattern in real life any retard could confess to a crime and they would close the case as soon as they got a confession without evidence. Thats how people are wrongly convicted hailstorm.

Seriously this is super lame. Please read all the chat before my so called 'confession' and maybe you will understand why I said what I said. I was being trolled I AM THE VICTIM here. Why am I being punished?

Any other time a cade break ban occurs there has to be video demo evidence. Am I some sort of exception? I dont understand rules applying to others and not me just so I can be incriminated easier. Conspiracy man....

Rxn, please read all the chat that came before my so called incrimination man. U will see that All Star guy is a complete troll. I hadnt even been playing for five mins ffs! My previous ban was not even lifted so everything this guy was claiming is completely false.
  9. Aug 2, 2010
    I don't recall this protocol of needing video evidence for cade breaking. You freely admitted to breaking a cade because you wanted to get trolls off your back? According to what I can deduce straight off that logs visible in that screenshot, the guy asked you to stop breaking his cade and you switch on the attitude.

Biggie: "Being a hater doesnt matter, just keep ur little boy anger to urself"
    Biggie: "Don't express it in chat u little push over punk"
    Dany: "what?"
    Dany: "i just said dont break my cades"
    nobackstab: "was [biggie] breaking ur cade tonight?"
    Dany: "youre always so angry"
    Biggie: "Yeah I was"
    Dany: "yea"
    Biggie: "A lot"
    Dany: "and he wont apoligize"

I see you acting like a dick and admitting to breaking a cade.
  10. Feb 7, 2012
    Was not being an ass, was not breaking the rules. Gotta love a system that incriminates the victim rather than the actual 'felon'.
  11. Feb 7, 2012
    Rxn this guy said this to try to get me banned. Read the chat before that pleaseeee dude. I cant begin to explain how frustrated this makes me and how bad this looks. I wasnt even near him during any of this claiming of cade breaking.
  12. Feb 7, 2012
    I admitted falsely to cade breaking because it was the only thing that would stop this guy. I was attempting to play along with his trolling so to get him to get off my back. So when he claims Im cade breaking, Im thinking, o, yea, sure, Im cade breaking. It was pure sarcasm.
  13. Aug 2, 2010
    :locked: until the entire logs are pulled and scrutinized. Will post response once a final decision is made.
  14. Aug 2, 2010
    Go find another server to troll/hack on. Yeah you're right, the logs did tell the whole story. Changed to a permanent ban.
  15. Feb 7, 2012
    I see you posted the logs. Good. As you can see I had other players defending me as my gameplay was described as desruptive by the troll which it was not. The only thing this shows me being guilty of is being an ass to a troll that was an ass to me first. I never once touched any single player's cade. I felt as though using sarcasm would get the troll off my back as he would have felt he had succeeded in trying to get me banned. Never for one second did I think that I would actually get banned for being sarcastic. That astounds me.
  16. Feb 7, 2012
    Wow, this truly is pathetic in the biggest sense of the word. You basically convicted someone that was set up.
  17. Aug 2, 2010
    Don't see how talking trash about an admin and stating "PF is 1 of the better zombie servers, but it's not the only server so it doesn't matter much" is really helping you here.
  18. Feb 7, 2012
    I enjoyed playing your servers but I must say the way it is run by your admins is extremely crass and inaffective.
  19. Aug 2, 2010
    I appreciate the fact you're trying to use scholarly words here, but at least spell "ineffective" correctly.
  20. Feb 7, 2012
    Is it a crime to talk about pF servers that way? What I said was plain and simple, your servers are nice but they are not the only zombie servers although I would much rather play on plague fest servers. I just didnt want this troll to get the better of me, Christ man.
  21. Feb 7, 2012
    And the only reason I said that about admins was because I thought this troll was an admin trying to get me banned. For that I was wrong I just wish you could see where Im right.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.