Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin abuse..

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Mcfloberson, Mar 6, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 6, 2012
    Not sure who it was that banned me, but I did nothing wrong.

I was playing the Zombie server, on a island map where there's a cannon you can shoot people with. I was shooting people with the cannon, I guess I killed an admin and made him rage. He said "Don't team kill" and instantly banned me with no prior warning, i didn't even get a chance to read everything he said before I was disconnected. I don't think this is how you're suppose to go about banning someone if I was even supposed to get banned for this, And If i was I apologize because I have never seen someone get banned for it nor does it say its against the rules.

Thanks.
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    I issued a direct warning to you of: "(Admin) Harvey: mcfloberson - team killing will get you banned so dont do it".

You then defiantly team killed Raepface.

His response was: "Raepface.: wow"
    Your response was: "McFloberson: rofl"

Therefore you were banned for a day. Since you are deliberately filing a false abuse report, your ban will now be upped from 1 day to 1 week.

Any additional false reports will get you permanently banned.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jun 4, 2006
      You sure it was a deliberate false report (in the sense of purposely lying for your own gain, not in the sense of filing a report in general when there was no abuse)? I wasn't in-game so I have no idea what transpired (or how much time passed between warning and action), but judging on the thread alone I personally would make the presumption he wasn't paying attention. He may have heard someone randomly say 'dont teamkill' on mic afterward, not reading any chat, and then he got hit with the ban, missing the earlier warning. Just playing devils advocate, ensuring the 1 week is justified, but perhaps I'm giving him too much benefit of the doubt. :neutral:
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Mar 6, 2012
        I didn't see what you said, please post the the chat log so i can see what exactly happened. I wasn't paying attention to the chat nor did i read what you or the other player said. I said "rofl" without reading the chat. I can see your point but like I said I wasn't paying attention to chat, I wasn't purposely doing this to defy what you said, If I knew I was breaking the rules and were breaking them on purpose perhaps I would have paid attention to the chat, Though I wasn't aware there was such a rule that I could get banned on a zombie server "for team killing", I'm still not sure what the point of the cannon is then If I cannot kill people with it.

Anyways thanks for clearing it up.
      • Mar 6, 2012
      • Dec 7, 2010
        If he remorseful for what he has done, I will reverse the 1 week ban back to 1 day, but that is dependent on Mcfloberson.
      • Dec 7, 2010
        Based on this clarification I have reversed the 1 week ban back to 1 day.

Edit: Zombies can legitimately use the cannon to kill humans.
      • Mar 6, 2012
      • Dec 7, 2010
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.