Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin abuse...

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Hebajiba, Mar 10, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 16, 2011
    BBQ kittens Slap me causing me to die for no reason i have screen shots of it.

Attached Files:

2. Feb 12, 2012
    You gotta be kidding me. You were most likely blocking. I was just on there and people were blocking like crazy.

You were shooting props onto people purposely, then laughed about it. Your slap was well worth it.

If you're gonna start an admin abuse thread, make something significant. This is just a waste of time and will be locked soon.
  3. Feb 5, 2012
    I'm curios to why your are so angry enough to post an Admin Abuse thread over a slap anyways.... As Noodles said, you were probably blocking. (I was on also)

:Edit: Most likely you were blocking the Helicopter entrance and was slapped off.
  4. Mar 4, 2012
    Aside from the many things rampage did, i ultimately slapped him because he undermined my authority while i was warning about blocking the ladder because i confused kicking and banning. I did not slap him to his death since that was done as a result of his own actions.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jul 19, 2011
      are you fucken kidding me rampage? EVERYONE KNOWS that you stand at the teleporter area when the round begins to block people. If that slap occured because of that reason, you should be banned.
    • Sep 14, 2008
      You do know we have logs right? So if he did warn you, we can see it...
    • Anathema
      This message by Anathema has been removed from public view. Deleted by Angel/Latino King, Mar 10, 2012, Reason: Not related.
      Mar 10, 2012
    • Aug 1, 2011
      That screenie looks to be biased. If you want to be taken seriously, post some more showing that BBQ didn't warn you. Even then, warnings on the individual level are not needed if a global one is used.
    • s3th
      This message by s3th has been removed from public view. Deleted by Ray, Mar 10, 2012, Reason: Irrelevant..
      Mar 10, 2012
    • Jun 4, 2006
      I see. I was wondering whether or not you knew that we don't generally slap people and punishment procedures are usually warn - kick - ban, but your post touches on this so I'm presuming you understand where you went wrong. At any rate, no abuse here.

Locked.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.