Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse ADMIN Bapple Abuse/not following protocols

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Beldar ConeHead, Mar 29, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 19, 2015
    in my last game of css bapple was warning me, kicking me and muting me for no reason i was warned for cade breaking then threw one nade were there was no cade and was kicked for it i had before was muted for arguing with an admin i can see that but it was not serious enough to hold me mute for the rest of the game then after the round was over i asked to be unmuted and he sat there and made me guess why i was muted that is not called for and i was kicked for racism i sent him a racial slur in the morning and he said stop so i did and go back on at night and did it again and was kicked with out warn and he private messaged me in game saying the warn was telling me to stop in private chat that was in the morning should not count as a warn nor is that a real warn that is just him saying stop bapple should not let people get under his skin and start taking matters in to his own hands cause he is mad and not follow server rules
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Feb 27, 2012
      @Bapple
      Tony The Tiger, Mar 29, 2016 Last edited by Tony The Tiger, Mar 29, 2016
    • Jun 19, 2015
    • Jun 17, 2014
      Warned you for cadebreaking the guys on the tower on firewall, You then ran in there, Got to the bookcase and threw a nade to blow it out - You were kicked

I rarely have a need to enforce this rule, But you were muted for excessively arguing with the admins final decision, Not mic spamming. You were only muted for 2 rounds (Until the map ended).... Yet you continued to argue with me after you were unmuted. @[pF] LuciD was there for this.

Do I even need to say anything here? You were told to stop, I wasn't the only player you were messaging slurs to. You were asked to stop, Just stop. @NSanityHD @Dani have seen this

However - Thank you for finally bring this to the forums.
    • Jun 19, 2015
      kyro was right there to witness what happen zombies around i threw a nade to get them away at the floor not at the book shelf it did not doing anything to there cade and the slur was never a true warn you just told me to stop do what you are supposed to do and actually warn me not say stop then after one round when you unmute people i asked and you had to make me guess which is not called for

dont worry kyro has some proof
    • Jun 17, 2014
      I warned you, There was absolutely no reason for you to have to guess why you were muted. All you had to do was read..... That and you kept arguing.

You didn't throw the nade at the front. You threw your nade on about the 3rd stair case, More than half way up.

I'm sure you've been warned by other admins - We'll give them time to reply.... Other than that. If you acknowledged the fact that I told you to stop, Why did you continue to do it?
    • May 31, 2012
      I can't say anything about the cade breaking incident because I didn't see it. However, you did come back and start going at Bapple saying that you weren't cade breaking and he was wrong. He did give you a warning in admin chat saying that if you had a problem to go to the forums and post about it which given the circumstances would have been the smartest thing to do. But just in case you didn't know, the proper punishment would be warn-mute-ban.
    • Jun 4, 2006
      The burden of proof is on you, not Kyro. It's not Kyro's responsibility to provide evidence for your report against Bapple. You should have obtained the evidence from Kyro before posting.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Mar 26, 2012
        This is silly. In regard to the racial slurs, you broke the rule hoping that admins would strictly follow the "protocol". The whole point of the warning is in case they didn't read the rules or motd. How many actually read that when they join a server? Probably close to zero. It was in private and he told you to stop. You knew you were breaking the rule or hoping you found a loop hole (our discrimination rule doesn't specify whether it is said in public chat, private, over the mic, in the name, in a spray, etc) and tried to abuse it. You got what was coming to you and you're being stupid about it. The fact that you know the protocol to the rule tells me you didn't even need a warning.

I trained you when you were an admin. Remember how I told you to use sound judgement over strictly following the protocols? I even gave you example scenarios how the protocol isn't perfect and what I would hope you'd do in those situations. As long as an admin can reasonably backup what they did, I'll back them up even if it wasn't perfect to the protocol. What Bapple did made sense. That's what I would expect an admin to do.

Don't message random people with racial slurs expecting to get away with it and cry when you didn't get a warning publicly for it.

Unless there is a demo of the cade breaking thing, I can't make any judgement on that issue. You should warn before disciplining, but if you are breaking multiple rules being a clown, clearly know what you are doing wrong, I am OK with rapid escalation. I hate playing these "rule" games with people who have been here forever or ex-admins trying to get away rule breaking cause it doesn't fit the protocol.

Not abuse.
        • Like Like x 6
        • Agree Agree x 2
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.