Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved admin bing

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by carter, Aug 27, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 25, 2012
    1) Bing
    2) An incident occurred today involving a PF admin under the alias Bing. He blatantly blocked an entrance to a cade spot on battleforce. I have included a zip file with the demo and a couple of screen shots.

PLEASE NOTE: both admin and management recommended i create a topic on the admin abuse section for this particular incident considering i had created a demo at the time. I believe this is in response to bings threat of reporting the admin for abuse.

Attached Files:

2. Aug 2, 2010
    Demo reviewed.

WTF were you thinking @Bing™?
  3. Sep 22, 2010
    So this demo shows us clearly... that you were blocking a player from reaching the top.
    It is clearly against the rules.
    Rebuttal @Bing™?
  4. May 8, 2011
    Carter, we already have a thread. I think you can put your demo there.

Just want to remind you again, that place is not at the door or window but at the top of one place.

I was there first and it's like the cade if you go there first, you own it.

I went there and want that place, You can't ask me to move as it already at the top. You want to take my place and said I am blocking?

I asked you to post on the forum but you said you don't want to. Now I post it for you but it's about Brett, not you.

Brett slap and then silence me. He didn't use admin private chat to talk to me. He used admin warning chat to argue with me in the public and silence me. He is admin level 3 and should know better than me.
  5. Aug 2, 2010
    You don't "own" shit Bing. If someone else wants in, and doing so won't affect your cade whatsoever, you can't block anyone from coming in.
  6. Sep 22, 2010
    One is between the admins @Bing™
    This is between player and admin.

He can ask you to move and YOU WILL move in accordance, especially if there is room for more players to join up. And it isn't like a cade because there are no movable props to your advantage. Only 1 form of step up which is the only entry*.
  7. Sep 14, 2008
    The top where you are standing, others can get up there with you. And rxn is right. You don't own anything and it doesn't give you the right to block. You are an admin, act like it.
  8. Feb 1, 2011
    You done goofed
  9. May 8, 2011
    My understanding about blocking was wrong. Go ahead and give me the penalty if you think I am abuse.

Brett didn't do it right either( slap and use admin warning chat and then silence me).

This is a good community, and should be fair.
  10. Dec 6, 2011
    Not sure what's going on with the thread duping, but this is what Dani put in for me in response to the content in the other thread. (originally for the very first offence regarding me in the help desk section)

"Joy how there's never the stuff between the lines. Please include all of it. Not just what I've said.

First off, I'm fully aware of the admin on admin rules.

What happened was, on Battleforce panic, players were trying to get up to a spot when Bing was standing over the jumping steps, not allowing other humans to get up. These blocked players were continuously yelling in chat for him to stop blocking. So when I decided to watch Bing, he was clearly blocking on purpose, and denying it in chat. This went on for about a minute or so, and I told him on the mic that he shouldn't block (I know warnings over the mic do not count, but this wasn't supposed to be some full on punishment type deal, considering he's an admin). After a long period of blocking, I slapped him saying that he shouldn't block. Now the reason why I didn't come running to the forums and bother an LSA, was because there were probably not more than 5 people on the server. There was no reason to start a big uproar and cry wolf with the situation. This was meant to be a playful slap to make the admin alert, just in case he wasn't paying attention. Any other admin would realize that they were caught and/or were in the wrong, and shouldn't be blocking. Up until a point, Bing realized this as well.

Although, once one player mentioned that he had a demo of it and was going to report abuse on the forums, Bing became very defensive and tried to evade any accusations to avoid getting in trouble. There was a lot of bickering and a bit of misuse of admin chat between Bing and the players. I told Bing to stop arguing with the players but it continued. I took into account that Bing is notorious for this type of misuse, so I silenced him to avoid more problems, and told "test 1/2 music" (not sure of his actual name, but he's a donor on pF) to go on the forums and report Bing with the demo he said he had. After a while things were fine, but then bickering started up again. I told Bing through admin only chat to stop once again, and he did.

My thoughts on this? I believe that I handled the situation perfectly fine, and that Bing is only using this to cover up his blocking. I did not care about the blocking as it was only some blowoff match on Battleforce panic with a handful of players. I first initially told "test 1/2 music" not to worry about it when he asked if he should report it to the forums or not, as well.

This lint of dust turned from nothing into a clusterfuck of stupidity over an admin trying to cover up what he knew was wrong. As I said, I'm very well aware of admin on admin rules, and how things should be dealt with. It was my judgement to handle it the way I did, and it should have been perfectly fine. I realize that this is definitely not Bing's first offence/problem with arguing with players on the server through admin chat."
  11. May 8, 2011
    Brett have a very good explanation on another thread and having Dani back him up. He didn't come up by himself like he did with me in the game. I want to die as a man, not a girl.

What I said here is the fact. I didn't making the story like somebody. You can decide it and do whatever you want.
  12. Sep 14, 2008
    I literally just facepalmed.
  13. Sep 22, 2010
    And the real truth comes out... And seems as if a whole new issue altogether arises. @Bing™'s credibility here.
    So you call Brett a woman because we had an interrogation with him to get the truth?

Dying as a man? Where is your pride coming from, this isn't about being a woman or man, but of what is right.
    This will be locked for now until some decision is made.
  14. May 8, 2011
    There was a lot of bickering and a bit of misuse of admin chat between Bing and the players <<< this is wrong, I didn't use admin chat to talk to the players until Brett used it to warn me and then I response to Brett. someone should go to look at the log.

Brett, you are making the story. you just lie to your helper, Dani.

Why did I talk to them because they keep saying I was blocking.
  15. Sep 22, 2010
    After unlocking it again... just to see something useless...
  16. Sep 14, 2008
    Stop involving me you fool. I'm a senior admin, get that through your thick head. I went to Brett and talked to him like I'm supposed to. You've got issues with me and I have no idea why. You were in the wrong here, and I did warn Brett about using commands against another admin. Make sure you find out what's going on before you make posts like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.