Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Admin Brett Abusing

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Arcontos, May 30, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 30, 2012
    I was playing the game to have fun, I do voice impersonations and then he mutes me saying I use a voice changer, I say just as much as everyone else and I get muted for spam, then he says he mutes me for me annoying him, no one else has a problem because I only have fun and I stop, but I say one thing and he mutes me.
  2. May 14, 2011
    If I am not mistaken I was there and what you did is classified as mic spam. Also voice changers, "changing your voice" is not allowed on pF servers.

@Brett - tagged

*EDIT* Unnessesary tag is unnesesary.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    First off, you were purposely doing stupid voices on the mic not pertaining to anything on topic in the server. I muted you for that reason. Please show the chat history of me saying I muted you for "annoying me". People were fed up with your voice on the mic and you continued to do it even after you were warned. You did the same thing yesterday as well.
  4. Apr 9, 2007
  5. Dec 6, 2011
  6. May 14, 2011
    And @Josh but he might have been in spec (maybe afk). Not really sure, sometimes he is there, sometimes he isnt.
  9. Feb 12, 2012
    I'm still wondering why there is an abuse thread over a mic mute. Something so little being blown up...

Anyway, I've seen you before in the servers before. Your voice impersonations are funny for about 10 seconds, then they get extremely annoying. Others on the server will tell you to be quiet because it gets annoying really quick. Showing you can do some voice impersonation is cool, but doing it the whole game is retarded. I'm sorry, but I agree with what Brett did. When it comes to mic spam, I'm probably the hardest on that in the servers. I will mute people if they talk way too much or are being a troll. When you have 40+ people on a server and everyone wants to talk every few seconds, it gets ridiculous.

Remember why you're playing Counter Strike in the first place. CS:S isn't a game to show some 40 year old virgin on the opposite side of the country how your Tyler Perry impression is cool shit. Play the game, enjoy, have fun.
  10. Sep 22, 2010
  11. richsaver
    This message by richsaver has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seks, May 30, 2012, Reason: useless post.
    May 30, 2012
  12. Apr 7, 2012
    I have played with this guy multiple times, he is troll.

He purposely tries to annoy people, and provoke a response from an admin so he can argue.
  13. May 20, 2011
    I'd like to add and not open a new thread that Brett muted me for saying one troll-line on the mic against a player (Flame). Me and Flame occasionally troll each other on the mic and the first minute Flame gets on and I say something, I get muted and I quote "I will not tolerate your trolling".

To be honest, I got mad and told him the mute was not needed on chat. After it got a little bit long, he gagged me and he did the right thing there, not with the mute. If he wouldn't have mute me, I wouldn't have raged. It was a too little thing to be brought up on the forums. Now that I see there is a thread going on, I thought I'd throw it out here.

Brett doesn't know I used to be an admin and am a long-timer on pF. He probably doesn't know too many of us, so going around and muting people just because he thinks it's wrong is something he'll need to reconsider.

I would have taken the logs with me, but I had to leave 5 minutes after. If a LSA can do the research to 6-7 hours back (around 20:30 GMT +2) on MG (map was ski_mountain_resort), you will find my story back.
  14. Oct 20, 2011
    The OP is very annoying all of the time. He has been muted before for mic spam and i think it is safe to say he annoys just about everyone. I also personally believe he is using a voice changer, I posted about him in admin only section saying he used the name chang bond and super captain teemo or w/e it is.
  15. Dec 6, 2011
    First off, just because you used to be an admin doesn't give you any special privileges to harass a female player. I and other admins warned multiple times not to spam the mic/troll/harass other players. Then, in chat, you started going off since you were muted, telling me that I don't know who you are. I'm not going to let the same group of people troll/harass other admins and players just because they're regulars or long-time players.

There is hardly anything in chat history, except for me muting you, and you arguing with me about it. Along with having Skullface join you, like he does every time I have to issue a mute/gag on MG while he is on.
  16. That Guy
    This message by That Guy has been removed from public view. Deleted by That Guy, May 30, 2012, Reason: Didn't know the rule was reinstated..
    May 30, 2012
  17. Feb 1, 2011
    For the 10 billionth time: If you are not directly involved in an admin abuse claim, and you are not LSA/management, please do not reply just to add your 2 cents.
  18. May 20, 2011
    "I and other admins warned multiple times not to spam the mic/troll/harass other players." - the only admins that wrote out a warning before I got muted were Steve and you. You or Steve did NOT warn multiple times, please do not bring up stuff. Steve issued out a verbal warning saying "Don't troll". You did the same. I've only been on the mic once and you muted me directly.

My reason for mentioning I used to be an admin is to let you know I'm pretty familiar with the rules as well, there was no need to go hard on me like you did. Perhaps you'd think about it twice next time and wait after you warned me, not warn & mute at the same time.
  19. Sep 25, 2010
    Slisher create your own abuse thread, its not relevant here.
    You were making annoying sounds on the mic, you deserve to be muted. Just as a reminder you warn first before muting, you could also mute -> warn -> unmute in case they were playing music.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.