Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence "Admin" Dani Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by AIDSZ, Mar 27, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 27, 2016
    First off I would like to state that I avidly enjoy and join this server on almost a regular basis. I like what this server has to offer and I have never instigate the admins in such a manner in which they would take action against me.

However, this evening the admin Dani right wrote me a notice in which to stop mic spamming and then thereafter muted me. Firstly I would like to point out the admin according to the server rules does not have the proper "[pF] Admin" admin tag that would designate him/her as an admin on the server. This "admin" not only does not follow the server rules, but does not enforce them to the standards set forth by this server community. Secondly, the admin immediately, after "warning" me via being written in the chat log, muted me. This "admin" continues to fail to follow the rules such that " If you refuse to make use of your admin responsibilities (enforcing the rules, giving out warnings & punishments when you witness rule breaking and so forth). By not properly taking these steps is a clear violation of the rules set forth by this server. If further evidence is needed I will submit a recording of this unfortunate incident.

Sincerely, John Fucking Cena.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Sep 14, 2008
      You were spamming the mic with the John Cena song. I warned against mic spamming and you decided to do it more, so I muted you. If you've played on pF so often you know that mic spamming is against our server rules. So I have followed the server rules warn>punish>kick>ban And LSA's do not need the pF tag btw.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • [pF] jedi
        This message by [pF] jedi has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Mar 27, 2016, Reason: unnecessary.
        Mar 27, 2016
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Our staff (Management and Lead Server Admins) are not required to wear the tag.

This is actually required and i would like to see this.

• Agree Agree x 3
        • Feb 24, 2011
          I'm gonna go ahead and lock this due to insufficient evidence. If you happen to have any evidence that covers your case, feel free to PM any LSA+ and we'll re-open the thread for you.
          :handcuffs:
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.