Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

(admin+Donator) half zombie

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Detonator, Nov 24, 2010

1. Sep 25, 2010
    Has the Admin + donator Half zombie been removed??!?!?
  2. Sep 7, 2010
    Josh was talking about removing the donator halfie and instead making it the donator/admin mother zombie. Idk if that is actually the case, but i do remember hearing it.
  3. Aug 2, 2010
    I have had numerous donators and admins ask me what is going on regarding this change and have expressed displeasure. They state the admin/donator half zombie was the icing on the cake and was what helped persuade them to make the purchase.

Perhaps making some minor tweaks and bringing this zombie class back would be a viable option that works for the admins and donators we have now.
  4. Oct 22, 2010
    there is a regular half zombie, so how about we get rid of the regular half zombie and make it only for admins/donators, to help "persuade" more members in purchasing a donation :razz:

just a thought
  5. Mar 16, 2008
    Admin half zombie is now a mother class for donators and admins. It's too cheap and I replaced it with Admin Witch.
  6. Oct 22, 2010
    cool josh, atleast now when we are mother zombie we don't have to suck lol :razz:
  7. Jul 23, 2010

It's not cheap to pay for admin.
  8. Aug 8, 2008

anyway the halfie can be editted to be normal+regen only? That would seem far, less likely to die but still having the same knockback, speed, etc?
  9. Mar 16, 2008
  10. Aug 2, 2010
    This. Minor tweaks and get the people off my back please!
  11. Sep 25, 2010
    the witch is so easy to kill..would be nice if the witch could hide like the emochick. the amazing parts i liked about admin halfzombie is hiding and higher jump
  12. Apr 9, 2007

Why not have two sets? Unless if Half was removed, this should be the case [IMG]
  13. Mar 16, 2008
    Added it back, it's still the mother zombie, I boosted the hp of the other admin zombies as well.
  14. Aug 2, 2010
  15. Apr 9, 2007
  19. Sep 7, 2010