Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Admin/Donator Notice

Discussion in News started by Brian, May 11, 2012

1. Jun 4, 2006
    Today our admins.cfg file which contains the majority of our admins & donators was wiped clean (thanks @Haplo!:bomb:) & there were no recent backups available. :doh:

If you purchased prior to Feb 10th, 2012 - You may have noticed your admin or donator privileges in-game were down today for a short while.

I have since re-made our admins.cfg by referencing only active subscriptions on the old system and anyone who did not have admin or donator earlier in the day should now have it.

If you do not have donator or admin in-game and you did before today / you believe you should still have it, please reply to this thread with your Steam ID and/or Paypal e-mail and I will look into it and ensure you're re-added to the system if you still have time left on an already cancelled subscription.

Sorry for the 'outage' and any inconvenience it may cause in regaining your powers if need be. The only users who may not have powers but should are those who have cancelled their subscription before this incident occurred yet still have time left on it before it expires.

Again this only affects those who purchased before Feb 10th, 2012.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Fucking Haplo. Thanks for all your help Brian hookers and blow for you.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Apr 4, 2009
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Nov 6, 2011
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Apr 9, 2007
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Nov 6, 2011
              just for a split second i thought that haha
            • Jan 27, 2011
              damnit, thought my admin didn't run out and it just stopped when i saw this...now i know it ran out :frown:
            • Sep 14, 2008
              lol I had to log into zm1 to check mine. I was a regular person! *cries*
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Jun 4, 2006
                Actually, because you cancelled it before today (April 30th) it did not appear as ACTIVE and thus wasn't re-added to the old system. However, the last payment was on April 27th, so you're good until May 27th.

I've granted your forum account server admin but it will not function in-game until you add your Steam ID to your account. Find out how here: http://plaguefest.com/wiki/plaguefest-com/#how-do-i-add-my-steam-id-to-my-forum-account

[IMG]
              • Apr 9, 2007
              • Sep 14, 2008
              • Jan 5, 2012
              • Jun 4, 2006
                Re-added & will take effect on next map change. Sorry about that.
              • Dec 2, 2011
                Haplo!
                Why did you do it this time!!!!!!
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Oct 17, 2011
                  Haplo,I still love you D. I got your backup but why haplo whyyyy
                • Jan 5, 2012
                • Dec 7, 2010
                  Finally Haplo is deserving of his title. :razz:
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Jan 27, 2011
                    just tried it again and it worked...that was odd, but it is all setup now
                  • Dec 6, 2011
                    We should pay Haplo full time. $40k a year + dental. Seems like quite a career :wink:
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Jan 2, 2012
                      I should check if I still have my status, gonna go on now.