Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Admin Elysian constant unnecessary use of Gag & Blackmail

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by TRiPTACHRoNiC BuBBaKuSH, Dec 12, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 12, 2012
    Admin Elysian, who carries no [pF] admin tag, decided that gagging multiple people who were having a conversation in the server was a way to provoke them with kicks and bans. He repeatedly threatened me and blackmailed me because I was carrying on a conversation for more than 5 minutes. He simply gagged us because he felt that it was a "Bullsh*t conversation that took up space in the server". No where in the rules should anyone be forced to stop talking if they were having a conversation devoted to competitive bro-talk. no threatening cusses are found in the conversation. Elysian thus abused his power of admin to forcefully ex-communicate myself and another from the server. I am a participating Plaguefest fan and proud community member for almost 2 years now. I do not agree with his actions and I stand up for my own. No matter how dumb, naive, or insignificant the conversation was in the server, no admin has the right to shut someone up because they simply did not like the conversation and felt annoyed. After becoming ungagged once again I would try to explain myself in which Elysian will tell me to "Stop arguing" because it is considered being in the way with an admin's affairs and If somehow I argue with him than he finally has a cause to kick me from the server/possibly ban me, considering his malintentions. This plus the fact that Elysian would gag me only to shove his petty opinions down my throat is going too far.

After calling Elysian out to report abuse he then explained that he has another admin alongside as witness name "Tony" The Unicorn or something along those lines...Leading me to believe that even with an admin abuse posting that this complaint will STILL be tossed aside or someone from the inside will just delete it or say "Dealt with". I am fed up with bad admins and I would like for Elysian to be notified of his mistake and justice here to be served.
  2. Jul 8, 2012

Second, do you have any proof, like a demo, or anything? That would be useful.
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    I was in-game when this occurrence took place.

I should point out that first of all not all Admins need to have the [pF] tag in there name as they can set the clan tag as an alternative. From what I've seen in the chat it seems like you and chungbung were constantly arguing back at each other and harassing one another. Elysian did nothing wrong with gagging you for continuing a pointless conversation.
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    I was there, and i was the first one who started giving out warnings. The map it was on previous to zm_firewall ChungBung and Dr. House were going at it calling each other out, picking at each other. Halfway through zm_firewall, i had enough and warned them for two reasons: Spamming the chat with their stupid pointless arguing, and just being disruptive to the server in a malicious way. It doesn't matter if you guys disagree, obviously we all can't get along in life, but constantly picking at each other to get a reaction for more than one map just won't fly. I told you guys to drop it, and they gave a few more words after that, and it was done. Probably less than 2 minutes later you started again with ChungBung. This is when Elysian muted you.

Gagging you guys wasn't done because we were annoyed by your arguing, it was because it was unnecessary and going on for way longer than it should have for something so stupid. I'm just waiting for chatlogs that hopefully @Elysian has because i shut off my game before i could grab them -.- Or if chatlogs could be pulled, that would be awesome too.
  5. Apr 12, 2012
    I call it being bros and having a pointless convo. the fact of the matter is one should not be gagged because an admin is annoyed at it's content. Chungbung was annoying, yes. He is a troll, but it's not like we had actual intentions to do anything outside of the server.
    Post Merged, Dec 12, 2013
    Even better, no wonder why Elysian took such amateur actions...it's a little girl behind the name! Now I sit here laughing at the thought that one would promote such an unskillful ,un-dutiful, admin such as herself. the sheer thought that a candy girl is running plaguefest is in itself appalling.
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    Looking through the chat logs, I see no abuse. Shit talking is fine, but there is a limit where it becomes spam. Two players constantly going back and forth trolling each other eventually gets old and ruins the gameplay environment at which time and admin should step in. Based on that and the testimonies of other admins present, I'm locking this. Keep your 'bro talk' and 'pontless convo' to a minimum or take it elsewhere.

Edit: In response to the second part of your previous post which wasn't there when I typed this initially, don't be a child.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.