Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

admin failed to unban after email?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by haluwasa, Dec 10, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 8, 2010
    im not really sure if im posting this in the right spot but.....
    i recently was banned for "connect flood protection" not knowing what that means i sent in a request for an unban and an explanation and i recieved this messege after sending in my ban protest

"I'm not sure which one of you decided spamming connect to get on the server is ok. Do not do that again. The next time you guys get banned for the same problem, it'll stay that way"

and after reading that i would assume that I was unbanned... however, my ip is still banned and me/my bro are still unable to get on your servers.. ive already waited a whole day and nothing?? could someone explain what is happening and what "connect flood protection" means so i can avoid it if i get unbanned... and also so i can tell my 3 friends who play the server how to avoid it.....
  2. Feb 1, 2010
    Post your IP here and wait for root admins to come :teehee:
  3. Dec 8, 2010
    thanks for replying my ip is 66.170.193.210 (according to www.whatismyip.com)
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=66.170.193.210&Submit=

Try not to let it happen again.
  5. Dec 8, 2010
    i dont really want to annoy you but could you specify what "connect flood protection" means so i can avoid it?
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    it means u connected many times to the server in a very short period of time. Unless u are trying to spam flood/crash the server, this should not happen.
  7. Dec 8, 2010
    Umm ive waited almost a whole week to see if maybe this was a glitch but... i am still banned from the zombiemod #2 unlimited ammo server and on bans.plaguefest.com it says i was unbanned and im really not sure whats happening i can access all the other servers but that one.... and zombiemod #2 is by far my favorite
  8. Apr 9, 2007
  9. Dec 8, 2010
    ummm i dont know what SB means and does that mean i can never play the server??
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    If it's any consolation I founded this place and I'm banned from our gun game server. We can't even get me unbanned! Boy I love it.
  11. Mar 16, 2008
    Should be fixed now. Reply back if it isn't.

You should also be good to go >.>;
  12. Dec 8, 2010
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    Brian's ban was a bit retarded. :confused:
  14. Jun 4, 2006
  15. Jul 14, 2008
    How did that even happen??? >.<
  16. Dec 19, 2010
    Im responding to an email i received stating im lying about my "older brother" uploading a speed hack.

it would be my greatest pleasure to have him come to you to say he did it but we both know that cant happen for obvious reasons. what im stating here is that he toggled "E" for the speed hack. and i would use "E" to voice chat, which makes sense why i would keep speed hacking when im trying to tell everyone im not. im extremely stupid when it comes to hacks because, well, IVE NEVER HACKED,CHEATED,DISCRIMINATED,ETC in virtual games or reality.

i really feel this is unfair that im being punished for something I MYSELF did not want to do or let happen. i am happy to say i scolded my brother for causing all this trouble for me and i promise you this incident or anything like it wont happen again thanks to advanced fingerprint scanners for laptops and hiding it among other things. i have played on your servers for ages and loved it. please dont make this harder than it has to be. if "I" truly did "WANT" to hack or cheat then why would i be here begging for you to unban me when i would just go back on and hack again and be banned again and feel really stupid.

Be conscious of what ive stated and HIGHLY reconsider your last denial. i cant put it any nicer.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS MISHAP AND WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN, BECAUSE I WOULD PERSONALLY SPADE AND NUDER MYSELF IF IT DID.

Thank you again, and happy holidays

see you in the server "i hope"

i hope you remain my favorite servers to play on :smile:
  17. Feb 21, 2007
    Different post on a different problem. Responded to player in private. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.